~FOUR~

~WARNING: TORTURE, GIVING UP HOPE, PHOTOGRAPHY DURING SEX WITHOUT CONSENT, KISSING WITHOUT CONSENT~

Patton woke up the next day as freezing cold water was poured over him. He gasped and cried out in fear and shock at the feeling. Deceit chuckled "You slept the whole day Patton~ I was getting bored so I decided to pay you a little visit~ I have Good and bad news~ Which do you want to hear first?~" Patton was silent as he looked up at Deceit with tears in his eyes. Deceit laughed and smirked "Well then, I'll tell you the good news first~ The good news is that you're the laughing stock of the dark sides~ The bad news is that the snow is melted~ They'll be expecting you home..~"

Patton perked up when he heard this. The others would come looking for him! Deceit chuckled "The other dark sides will stop them before they get close to saving you~ By the way~ When we had that lovely time together, I took some nice photos, I assume you don't mind so I showed them to the others!~" Pattons eyes widened in shock and betrayal as he started to shake badly from the cold and the fear that was running through his veins. Deceit laughed more and kissed Patton roughly. This time Patton didn't try to fight back. He gave up as the colour drained from him. His once pastel blue oversized, fluffy sweater was now soaking wet and a light grey. His skin was white as paper and his light brown hair was a darker grey. His eyes were a dull dark grey and any other colour on his outfit or on his body faded to different shades of grey. Deceit was a little surprised but still pleased. He walked back upstairs leaving Patton once again alone. Patton started to sob as he hung there. He was too weak to support his own body.