~TWO~

~WARNING: THIS SECTION CONTAINS KIDNAPPING, KISSING WITHOUT CONSENT AND TORTURE!~

When Patton woke up he was so tired and hurt that he just wanted to fall back asleep. Deceit must of put something in his drink... something dangerous...

He weakly looked up at the ceiling and he realised he must be underground due to the cold stone floor he felt underneath him. He lifted his head to glance around but pain shot through him. He groaned and let his head fall back down. He trusted Deceit and it felt like his heart was shattered. Deceit had been the first of a lot of things and his heart broke a little more when he considered this. This really wasn't good... He was Thomas' heart and yet his own heart was broken... In the past when Thomas' heart broke due to a break up or something particularly sad happening, Pattons skin cracked... The others didn't know luckily.

He reached into his pocket for his phone but there was nothing there. He should of expected that... He closed his eyes as he felt himself getting weaker but it wasn't like there was anything he could do to prevent it.

Suddenly the sound of a heavy door being unlocked and opened filled the heavy silence. Footsteps soon followed those sounds and Patton was roughly pulled up. He whimpered quietly as he looked up into Deceits cold eyes. He would never see or look at Deceit the same way and they both knew this. Deceit smirked and tilted Pattons head up to look at him "Look at you~ You're so cute like this Patton~ You were so trusting and desperate for love that you let me take complete advantage of you!~ I let the others know that we are snowed in and having a good time so they won't come looking for you any time soon~"

This made Patton break. He started to shake and cry as he realised that he was totally screwed. Deceit laughed and gently wiped his tears away "Oh Patton, there's no need to cry~ I'll be gentle I promise!~" It was painfully obvious that he was lying as he roughly dragged Patton into the far corner. Patton couldn't of fought back even if he tried. He was so tired... Deceit smirked "That potion I got from the dragon witch is working wonderfully~ You haven't even managed to utter a single word!~" Patton softly whimpered in response as he was chained to the wall. He looked down and shook more, trying to ignore the painful cracking in his skin. Deceit chuckled and tilted Pattons head up to look at him. He kissed him and smirked as Patton desperately tried to pull away. Pattons heart was being smashed into thousands of tiny pieces and there was nothing he could do apart from cry. Thousands of tears streamed down his face as Deceit pulled away and smirked even more "Look at you~ Such a mess~ You really thought I loved you didn't you~ And you honestly loved me~"

When Patton didn't answer he started to laugh "Oh my God I'm right aren't I?!~ That's so cute!~" He smirked and roughly punched Pattons stomach. Patton gasped in pain and started to cry more which just made Deceit laugh as he started to beat up the smaller side. By the time Deceit walked back up the stairs, Patton was bruised all over his body and he had a black eye, bleeding nose and lip and his glasses were cracked. There was a small window that let in the morning light as the sun rose. His knees had given way and he hung by the handcuffs around his wrists. He closed his eyes as he slipped from consciousness and prayed that the others would realise his absence and come to save him.