Mine.

(Warning, could be considered  mature content . . .? - for some people.)

This was insane! He was dreaming - or he was dead.
There was no way that Sophie Foster would choose him over Wonderboy! No way that she was laying on top of him right now, and certainly no way that she was kissing him!

But she was. This beautiful, brave girl who he had come to love so long ago, was here in his arms saying she loved him too!

And for Keefe the joy of that was overwhelming.
He hadn't been able to stop the tears fast enough, and when Sophie's voice had cracked, and she whispered that last 'I love you,'
He just couldn't hold back.

Keefe had responded to her latest kiss quickly, and it'd be a lie to say that he wasn't thoroughly enjoying what she was feeling.

Passion, pleasure, . . love!

And he loved that it was him that was making her feel it.
So he had kissed her back with all the love and passion he felt for her. And his reward was pleasure.

God he wanted this - needed this, her.

Keefe ran his hand over her back as he gave Sophie the right to explore his mouth. Savoring the taste of her. The feeling, and the gentle, shy qualitie this girl of his still had. Even still with him.

Don't get it wrong, Keefe loved shy Sophie, but he wanted to see if he could make her go just as wild for him, as she made him go just  with a single touch!

He flipped them over, landing on top, and earning a squeak of surprise from Sophie.

"I love you," he panted as he pulled up and lowered his forehead to her's.

Sophie's eyes were half shut,
"Keefe. . . don't stop," she sighed in between breathes.

"Oh, I have no intention of stopping. . .
Unless you want me too?"

Because he would never push her. . . not on this.
He'd let her set the pace, just being close to her was enough for him, and he didn't need anything more until she was ready.

"I don't want you to stop."
Sophie took his face in her hands, meeting his eyes so he could see, and feel the truth in her words.

"I'm serious Foster, you need me to stop - just say the word and I will. Ok, promise?"

"I promise Keefe," she laughed lightly, "I'll tell you when I need a break."

And with that he went to tracing all the places of her skin he had dreamed of mapping out for so long.

Starting with her perfectly full lip. Tracing them with his tongue, than moving to the out ward edge, and placing gentle kisses to the corners of her mouth. He danced his lips over her cheek to follow her jaw line, placing quick nibbles and kisses as he went.

Sophie lifted her head slightly to allow him access to her neck. He wasted no time kissing done the colum of her throat and licking back up.

Sophie was making these soft little whimpering noises, and her body was shivering with pleasure. This only encouraged him.
He loved it.

Keefe ran his hand down her side, down to her thigh and then slowly, playfully brought it back up.

Sophie was wearing black leggings, and a loose red shirt, which made it that much easier when he slipped his hand under it, and began rubbing teaseing, circles and designs on the small of her stomach.
God the feel of her skin! It was like silk against his hand!

While his hands exploded, his mouth found that sensitive spot between her neck and shoulder and he scraped his teeth over it kissing and sucking, all while Sophie was doing her best to keep quiet.