I kinda like when you call me that.

Warning for some of y'all!
I guess this could be rated as mature? I think everyone rates it differently,  but you were warned!

Keefe brought Sophie to a hidden spot amongst the trees that she'd never even known existed on the grounds of Foxfire.
It was like a beautiful hidden world. With weeping willows and Pures encircling and hiding the wonderful, sparkling river that ran through the grounds, straight through their secret hideout.

The river was deep enough to swim in, but not deep enough to fully submerged someone.
If they were standing the water would only came about to their shoulders.

The area itself was a lush green place. Filled with bursts of color from blue moss, to red, purple, and yellow flowers, and very shiny, sparkling looking rocks that varied in size from pebbles, to ones large enough to climb on.
When the sun shone through the leaves of the trees above them, the light reflected off these rock, bathing the scenery in a rainbow glow.

Sophie's breath was momentarily taken away. Sure she'd lived with elves for the last 4 years, and was used to the beauty of their world by now, but this. . . This was completely and utterly breathtaking!

"You gotta remember to breathe Foster."
Keefe whispered as he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. She could feel him smile against her skin as he nestled his head into the crook of her neck.

"Yeah, breathing is a good thing to remember."
She teased, leaning her head back against his shoulder as they stood in their glorious little rainbow haven.

"How on Earth did you even find this place?"
She questioned.

"Well, one day I was ditching - cuz I was bored -"

"Mhm,"
Sophie smiled softly to herself when Keefe started rocking them slowly, back and forth. His position hasn't changed, it was almost like a slow dance, only he was behind her, and her arms were wrapped around her stomach to hold onto his.

"And so I was wondering around, looking for a place to to be alone,"
His breath tickled Sophie's neck as he spoke.
"Then I found this place completely by accident. I come here and study sometimes."

"You? Study?"
She cocked her head and raised a suspicious eyebrow at him.

"Of course! I bring all my prank equipment down here!"
He laughed when she rolled her eyes.

"Ah, see now that's more believable!" Her smile faded as she turned around in his arms to look him in the eye.

"Why'd you bring me here?"
He shrugged, letting her go to pick up an exceptionally, sparkly, smooth stone.
"Thought you might like it." He smirked handing the flat, palm size, stone to her, "girls tend to like sparkles more than boys so. . ."

"Hey! You know I'm not a sparkly kind of girl!"

"And yet I had to remind you to breathe once you saw all the little sparkly thingy's!"
He wiggled his fingers in what Sophie assumed, he thought was a sparkly motion. Smirking all the while.

She laughed but took the shimmering stone and put it in her pocket.

"Thanks. Oh, and hey! I can think of a girl who doesn't like sparkles!"

Keefe scrunched his eyebrows together then understanding hit him,

"Ro! Oh yeah, I think given her way, she would destroy anything that sparkled!"
He chuckled.

"Where has she been? Ro, I haven't seen her since. . . since you came back from your meeting with King Dimitar."
She looked around, as if expecting Ro to pop out of the bushes.