Its not my fault I'm clumsy.

Sophie was up and making breakfast. . . if you can call dropping things, breaking things, losing a bunch of utensils, (how ever that happen) and maybe accidentally thrown away a fork "making breakfast" then yeah, that's what she was doing.

Her parents were both asleep. It was only 5:30 a.m. Sophie just couldn't sleep, and plus it was Grady's day off today, and he usually slept in. And Edeline being pregnant. . . she'd need all the sleep she could get!

Her disastrous breakfast however, was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Once the door was open, "Keefe!" She whispered shouted, so as not to wake her parents - if all the banging and clattering she had been doing in the kitchen hadn't already.

"Hi! Come in, what are you doing here?"

She threw her arms around his neck, and shivered at how cool his skin was, it was a fairly warm day. Why was he so cold?

"Hi to you too!"

He wrapped his arms around her waist and breathed in the smell of her, how she always managed to smell like sweet Coco he never knew, but he love it!

"And you know, I was just walking in the area and thought I'd say hi. I could never pass up an opportunity to see you!"

She smiled and stepped away, from the literal cold inbrace, pulling him inside.

"Well someone's happy! I'm  basically being suffocated by all your happy emotions right now!"
He laughed and waved his hand in front of her, as he always did then reading her emotions.

"I have some really big news to tell you!"
She squealed as they walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah? What are the odds, I have somethings to to tell you to. . ."

"Oh?" Sophie raised and eyebrows in question. But before she could ask. . .

"Whoa! What happened to your kitchen!"

Keefe was fighting to not fall to the floor laughing hysterically. Because he knew exactly what had happened, Sophie Foster had tried to make breakfast. . . And failed miserably!

The kitchen was a wreck of pots, pans and utensils that would never be used to make breakfast with. And white powder from a bag that had fallen off the shelf probably do to Sophie pumping into it at some point. . . or more accurately tripping into it.

And with that image Keefe did start laughing, which made Sophie's face glow red.

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm clumsy." She reached up and pulled out an eyelash. Yep. . . that was back.

Keefe caught her hand and pulled her in, claiming her lips with his.

"Sorry, it's just cute. That's all, I can picture of all of this happening quite clearly in my head!" he grinned down at her. "It really is cute though!"

"Your cute!" She meant that as a come back but then realized what she had actually said and mentally slapped herself! Uhg! Why was she like this.

It just made Keefe laugh even more, but this time she joined him.

"Why thank you Foster! I actually get that alot!" Keefe teased. "But I love it best when it comes from you."
He winked.

"Uh, love you." Sophie said, rolling her eyes as she moved to start cleaning up the kitchen.

Keefe, still chuckling followed her.

"Love you too. But hey you said you had some big news to tell me?"