Chapter 2 Depression

Elliot noticed that Olivia was acting different he also noticed she was letting the drink get the best of her. He didn't want to confront her but decided it was best left unsaid.

After realising there was no avoiding the situation Elliot knew he'd have to read that letter. Even though he knew Olivia well he also knew she could be unprofitable and secretive. A young girl entered the squad looking beaten and bruised, Olivia rushed to her side. "Sweetheart what happened she asked looking the 19 year old up and down.

"I w-was at a party and this guy r-raped me" she stuttered and Olivia guided her to interrogation. She started to share her ordeal with Olivia who seemed rather preoccupied. After that Olivia headed home the case was long and grueling.

"Olivia!" Serena yelled as Olivia put down her schoolbag. She didn't answer her mother she just kept walking on hoping to get to her room before she'd get yelled at. "Olivia Benson! I am talking to you, and you're gonna listen to me ya little brat" she yelled, putting her hand on Olivia's shoulder stopping her from running. "Where were you?" she asked angrily.

"I had study group today" Olivia said shakily.

"You little slut! Do you actually think I believe that!" Serena yelled as Olivia backed away.

"I swear" she protested but Serena wasn't impressed.

"Don't you take that tone with me!" Serena yelled hitting Olivia across the face...

Elliot entered Olivia's apartment and was shocked to find her sprawled out on the floor next to her couch. There were empty bottles of vodka on the floor and Elliot knew that couldn't be good. He knelt down beside her and turned her onto her back, he tilted her head slightly before sitting her upright "Liv" he whispered but she was still caught up in her dream.

"I'm sorry"she kept mumbling and stared becoming restless.

"Hey liv it's OK it's Elliot" he called and her eyes started to open ever so slowly.

"Elliot?" she whispered looking up at him in confusion. "What happened?" she asked looking around her.

"You tell me" he said feeling just as confused as she was. She slowly got to her feet feeling woozy and Elliot slowly guided her to the couch.

"You need to sober up I'll just tell Cragen that you've got the flu or 24 hour bug or somethin like that" Elliot sighed walking towards the door.

"Elliot! Wait" Olivia called and Elliot spun round. "I didn't say anything did I?" she asked and Elliot shook his head.

"No" he mumbled heading out the door but they both knew that was a lie.