Chapter 5 Too Far

Elliot entered the squad room and saw Olivia at her desk wearing sunglasses. "Hey Benson what's with the glasses" Fin laughed.

"It's a fashion statement" Olivia said sarcastically.

"Seriously why're you wearing sunglasses?" Fin asked more serious.

"Eye infection" Olivia sighed getting back to work. Elliot wasn't convicted he came up behind her and took the glasses from her. "Hey!" she yelled turning to face him, revealing a black eye.

"Liv your eye" Elliot said slightly shocked Olivia just looked down avoiding eye-contact.

"It's nothing" she mumbled but Elliot didn't think it was nothing. He put his hand under her chin and gently raised her head to get a better look. She didn't pull away or resist she just sat there let him observe.

"Did he do this to you?" Elliot asked and Fin just sat there confused.

"El please don't tell Cragen" Olivia begged but Elliot was already making his way to Cragen's office. He stepped into the office closely followed by Olivia.

"See capt Liv's-" he began but Olivia cut him off.

"Is fine and Elliot is being over protective" she finished and Cragen  nodded in agreement.

"What Liv chooses to do in her personal life is her business and if she has problems she'll come to me herself" he said angrily and Olivia gave Elliot a death glare before storming out.
Two hours later.

Olivia sat at her desk when she got a phone call. "Two days Benson" the voice said and she knew exactly who it was.

"I'm working can you do this later" she said not wanting Cragen or Elliot for that matter. When Elliot did find out however he was not happy. He went to Richard's apartment and it all went downhill from there...
A/N please read, vote and comment I love hearing what people have to say I hope you guys enjoyed please keep reading this is my most popular story 26 views pathetic I know but I'm happy at least some people take an interest in me and my stories so thanks!