He's gone.

Olivia stood over a motionless Richard there was no escaping it, his blood was on her hands, she'd killed him. It was in self defence but would IAB really believe her?  She dialed 911 and then Elliot. Both Elliot and the ambulance arrived five minutes later "Elliot!" Olivia called quite literally jumping into his arms.

"It's OK I gotcha" Elliot said softly stroking her hair.  She looked at him, with fear in her eyes she was trembling all over and was covered in blood, it hurt him to see her like this they kissed passionately before Olivia pulled away.

"He raped me" she whispered and this made Elliot so angry, he brought her in closer and kissed her once again.

"It's OK he's gone now" he whispered and Olivia smiled slightly, she knew she shouldn't have but she did. Richard was taken in the ambulance and a paramedic approached Olivia.

"Do you need someone to take you to the hospital?" he asked and Olivia was about to answer but Elliot stopped her.

"I'll take her"  he said and Olivia smiled bringing herself closer to him. She was safe Richard was gone the lost letter was gone and would remain lost. As for Olivia and Elliot their story was just beginning..
OK I know this story was short but I hope you enjoyed! I want to start off with a few short stories first before I start writing the 40 chapter ones! If you have any problems or requests for another story lemme know! Oh and please vote comment etc .. Thx guys this was my favourite out of all my stories! :-P