Five

[ JENNIE POV: ]

after he finished the call,he quickly left the room without a word for me.
he slammed the door closed as the slam noise echoed to the room.
i was relieved that he left cause i dont want to see his annoying face at this time.
i was still laying on the floor still feeling defeated and weak,ugh is he trying to kill me or something?!

cause damn that thing that he is always giving me is slowly killing me..but i think that is okay cause,there is nothing to live for tho...no one needs me after all what i have done nor cared about me.

aish..i wish....i didn't even existed.

.

.

.

[ ??? pov ]

"you know this girl?"i asked with a smile plastered on my face when i saw his face in terror as his own body trembled in fear.

hmm..is it because my bloody gun was pointed on his head or is it because i look abit scary?
oh well i choose both.

he took a long stare on the picture that i was holding on my right hand,i tilted my head to the side,kinda annoyed on how he eyed my girl on the picture,i then rise my brows waiting for his answer but then he won't speak up.

*cleared throat*

"i-i d...dont k-know h-her"he stuttered then his breath became heavier and his eyes were begging for me not to kill him when he heard my precious gun clicked.

"you really dont know?"i asked him again if his answer is true.

"y-yes."he stuttered once again but this time he was sweating up pretty badly.

"hmm..okay"i simply told him,i walked towards the exit door,he looks quite shocked that i believed his words,he took a deep breath when he thought that he was safe now...but sike!

*BANG!*

then he fell on the floor as he joins the dead bodies laying on the ground lifelessly.

.

.
"aish..they are so useless i even wasted my time on this fuckers!,gosh im so irritated!"i kicked the body that was besides my shoes.

i checked the time on my watch

5:27pm

tsk..its nearly dark outside and still i didnt found her..but i wont give up i have been finding for her the whole time..

*step**step**step*

"he's in here!"

*step**step**step*

i heard some noises happening behind the door,i smirked and facepalmed myself..i then sighed deeply.

they are wasting my time even more aish!

———————————
sorry if there were words that you cant understand..😅