eight

im such a bad bitch lolol...
okay i'll stop

                    [ JENNIE POV ]

*bang*

                     *bang*
                                            *bang*

*thud*

w-what was that sudden noise?
why did i not feel any pain?
what is happening?

a lot questions were running around in my mind questioning on how fucking slow that bastard kill me...whats wrong with him?whats with the sudden hesitation?!
fvck! i was so damn ready on whats coming for me...aish!

i took a quick glance as i slightly opened my eyes just to look what the heck is going on, even if my eyes were kinda blurry i can still see but not that clearly as before..

wait...where did that bastard wen-

*step*

*step*

*step*

...........okay why is he walking!? he was hovering above me and now..bish how did you teleported there?!

i carefully leaned my head to the side cause my head is hella throbbing and my heart is clenching so badly..

i continued to cough again while i was trying to catch my breath due to the lack of oxygen..

i turned around to the side which is my back and then thats the time it took me dumbfounded and shocked..
that bastard is laying besides me for this whole time he was shot in the head and two shots in the chest he was holding loosely a knife..the knife that nearly took my life away..
he was staring through my soul and i was not comfortable about that..it was creepy shit seeing him like this
his mouth was shaped like 'o' and his face tells me that he was surprised that he died at the end and not me and well bish im surprised too so it ain't my fault...

but...wait......i'm confused again..so if he is dead then who is...

here?

"finally found you darling~"a deep manly voice spoke up and then i blacked out..

why is it so dark in here?
where am i?
did i finally died?

i walk in to the darkness trying to find some way in here but i was freaking dumb that how would i think of that even tho its so dark and its impossible.

i scrached my head in frustration

ugh i hate dark places..

suddenly out of nowhere a strange sound was heard from behind,i furrowed my eyebrows and quickly turn behind me..

but there was nothing only to be meet by empty darkness..

in the corner of my eyes i saw a figure to the side i slowly turn my head to the side and saw my parents standing in there with a big smile plastered in their faces..

"m-mom...d-dad?.."i mumbled feeling the chills around my body..

"wake...up..jennie" they both said with a perfect timing

"w-what do you mean?"i questioned.

"wake up."

i rubbed my temples and backed up a little bit making their happy faces turn into a creepy angry one..

"we said wake up you little piece of shit!"and then my mom took a knife away from her body and she run towards me..ready to kill me..

i couldn't move my body but i was shaking in fear..

"Aaahh!"i screamed out of my lungs as my heart rate started to increasing so i placed my palm to my chest and i calmed myself..

its just a dream jennie..just a dream....or maybe a nightmare.

"you're awake!,it was so damn hard to wake you up."the guy told me.

"where am i?,who are you?!"
i panicked.

"woaaah,calm down young lady you are in the house of you owner and my name is jungkook..,"he said as he put his hands on my shoulder and i quickly slapped his hands away from me,i gave him a deadly glare..

he was dumbfounded to my action but he still gave me a smirk
"adorable."

bish do i look like an animal to you?!

i rolled my eyes to him but he didn't stopped from there he suddenly messed my hair and ran out from the room like a crazy kiddo before i smack him.

"he will be coming here for a few minutes so be ready!!"he shouted

weirdo coconut

————

to be continued.