Six

_________
JENNIE POV:
__________

-

while i was in the middle of consciousness i heard some loud noises like groans and screaming outside the room,it didn't even bothered me and i don't know why..

*cough*

*cough*

i placed my palm in my chest as i tried to push myself in the corner of the room.

i was coughing uncontrollably and i can feel a random lump inside my throat
what is this feeling?
everytime i took those kind of things i didn't felt this weird feeling.
it felt new to me.

i removed my palm in my chest and i instantly covered my mouth when my coughing became intense.

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

..

..

suddenly i felt something wet on my palm i removed my hands slowly on my mouth.

blood...

.

i furrowed my eyebrows,then i
i laid my head to the wall behind me as my bloody hands fell on the floor.

i was not quite suprise to see the blood came out of my own mouth.
it felt like it wasn't even that important.

i was ready to die anyways.
———

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

i began to cough again as my blood from my mouth dripped down to the white floor.

my breath became heavier than before but still i managed myself to catch a breath.

but before i die..i need to bring that bastard with me.

then i came back to my pace and came back to reality.
i took a deep breath and then i balanced myself to stand up.

i remembered that he didn't closed the lock on the door..how dumb he was...

i twirl the door knob and it open widely,revealing the empty hallway,the walls were stained with blood and the way the hallway looks kinda creepier than before i have seen it.

i shrugged my thoughts away to come back to my own sense.

'i only have short time to live..i will die soon if i didn't do it quickly..'

i reminded myself.

.

.

-

-

??? pov:

i walked passed by the new dead bodies laying around me,i reloaded my gun because it was empty..
and after that i wiped my face with my handkerchief due to the blood splattered on my face,and that makes me pissed more.

a random hand suddenly held my leg,i lowered my head and glared at the guy..
sadly he was shot in his stomach and not in the chest..
oops i think i shot him in the wrong aim.

i didn't spoke up and i point the gun to his sweating head.

"w-wait!..i..i k-know whe-re s-she is...p-please d-dont kill m-me,i h-have a f-family"he stuttered and begged...

i smirked..

*click*

"w-wait!!,i-i can h-help you!..i-i promise!"he then cried for his life as he kneeled down to me

maybe he can help me..right?

i lowered my gun and crouch myself to his level..

" lead the way.."

_____
sorry for not updating.