Thirteen

[ JENNIE POV ]

"ugh."i opened my eyes,not knowing that i have fallen asleep that quick.brushing my hear with my fingers while my head giving me a huge head ache.
my throat suddenly gotten dried up feeling the dehydration running inside my body i needed some water.

i tried to stand up with my wobbly feet but it didn't seemed help me to balance myself up i fell on the cold floor carelessly thankfully my head didn't bump the floor first but sadly my butt was hurt as hell making me groan as i rolled on the floor like a kiddo.

"Fvck!"i cursed.rubbing my poor ass.

in the corner of my eye i saw the door opened widely revealing a maid.she came running towards me,her face was showing pure panic and nervousness.
i gave her a pleading look to help me stand up.
i was impressed that she get what i was saying..maybe it was all over written in my face.

she held my shoulders tightly and carefully as she helped me sit on the nearest chair that was besides the bed.

i instantly held her wrist tightly.
she was shocked and dumbfounded by the sudden action of mine.
i then look straight to her eyes making her flinched in terror.
she scanned my entire face and saw how pale i was.my sweats were rolling down my cheeks like i ran out of energy.

"w..at..err.."i muttered like a old man.
she didn't waste her time and make her way towards the table which is in the corner of the room.
she grabbed the pitcher and fill the cup for me.
when she was done filling it she walk back at me while she carrying the cup and the bottle of water.worry plastering her face.

she was about to give me the cup of water but i was fast enough to snatch the pitcher one instead cause it has the limit of water that i needed rather than the tiny cup like hell no that will be not worth it..never!

i chugged the pitcher like i was in the dessert island for 1year straight but i have no much choice cause i want this worse feeling to be gone.

"m-miss! slow down...oh my god"she said softly yet panicking.
she rested her right hand to her mouth while the other was in my hands trying to stop me.

*choked*

*cough*

"miss!"

*cough*

"are you okay?!"she asked grabbing the pitcher in my both hands and placed it down the floor.

do i look okay?
you kept on shaking my hand and tell me if im okay tf.

"y-*cough* yes..im okay"i lied.
smiling at her.

she sighed in relief and pat my back several times trying to stop the cough ive been letting out.

"i was worried about that miss..that was terrifying."

"i know.."i responded looking down to my wet clothes.
she followed where my eyes and noticed it as well.

"i'll ready the bath for you miss..i'll be right back quickly"she bowed politely and go inside the bathroom.

-1min later-

*creak*

"miss the bath is ready."she said.holding a white towel.

i nodded in respond.
i stand up again and finally it wasn't wobbly anymore but i felt my head aching abit but not that much.she then gaved me the towel.
i took couple steps and go inside the bathroom.closing it from the inside.

"miss your clothes are in the bed if you are wondering.master said that you need to wear this for the dinner today"she reminded me behind the door.

"oh..okay.thankyou very much."i thanked.

"if you need anything else or something miss,just click the red button besides the door."she reminded again.

"...okay"i stared at the red button that she told me.

"then i'll take my leave."

i heard her footstepes slowing vanishing making me calmer as ever.

i started to strip myself up didnt care anymore as i hop inside the gigantic bathtub,filled with red rose petals floating in the warm water.

the bathroom was huge..bigger than my previous bed room.
i bet this bathroom cost much more money than my no longer home and my father'salary.

but there's this big mirror facing towards to where i was...seeing my horrible scar in the bottom of my collarbone..

—————

to be continued.

-

i dont know if the words are okay or understandable lolol.

thankyou for reading and please wait for the another chapter 😁☺️