Fourteen

[ JENNIE POV ]

i touched my scar.
remembering the past that i always wanted to erase and leave behind afar but still its been stuck in my head permanently whenever i saw my scar thats why i hate looking in the mirror.i hate seeing myself being pathetic and remembering those bad memories.

i shrugged my eyes in the other side.
dont want to look in the mirror anymore.
i lowered myself abit in the bathtub.hugging my both feet.started to distract myself from something but it was useless.

i got up from the bathtub not in the mood to stay longer.

i grabbed the towel that the maid gave me before i took a bath.
i then started to dry my body and then my hair after that i wrapped the towel on my exposed body before i go out.

i slowly opened the door.
looking around the sorroundings if she was there.but in my sight she wasn't there making me sigh in relief.
i walk my way towards the bed and saw a elegant red dress and undergarments laying in the bed waiting for me to wear it.
i was surprised that the size of the bra was correct and perfectly fit in my body.
how could someone know my size without even asking me?.

i wore the dress and it was quite revealing from what i expected.
it was showing too much skin especially my legs.
it felt like im not feeling myself from being me in this dress..like i was another person..

i pulled the dress lower trying to prevent the shortness of the dress..
i clicked my tounge several times when the dress kept on coming back to its place.

argh! this won't work i need to change something comfortable..

when i was about to pull the dress out of my body the door swung opened as i froze my body and shot my eyes on the door.

"master will be coming in ten minutes so i should do your—

she suddenly paused when she darted her eyes on me..she was scanning me for a sec then after that she came back to reality when she finally knew what i was doing.

....make-up..and why are you removing your dress miss?"she continued and questioned.furrowing her eyebrows at me.

i slightly grinned in return

then she sighed tiredly.

"well...you know..,it was uncomfortable and not my liking..so why not change to sweaters and pants instead?"i answered.
rubbing the back of my head as i straightened myself.

"miss..you know that i can't let you do that...master will kill me straight ahead!"she persuade as her hands collide waiting for me to give up and just wear the dress and not complain anymore.

fvck!,i hate that i'll be the one who needs to adjust for someone's sake.

i rolled my eyes.
swaying my head to the side and stared right back to her.
with my bitchy look plastering my face
she was giving me this puppy lookish making my mind mess with this two desision..

should i or should i not?

"fine.."i blantly said as she mumbled 'yes!' in victory while me..i rolled my eyes again in defeat.

she head towards me and placed the box on the table that was filled with make-up even tho i wasn't familiar to the brands but still i can see how it was newly bought and very expensive because of how it looks like.

she pulled the chair that was under the table.gesturing me to sit down.
i raised my eyebrows and didn't say a thing anymore i just followed what she was trying to say to me.

i shifted to the sit and my eyes were buzy following to her figure just to see what can she do.

she grabbed the foundation and lean on my face abit near and close.

"okay miss-

"jennie."

"jennie?"

"just call me jennie instead.."

to be continued...
___________________________

ksltghbvn..sorry for the late update!
dont forget to vote and leave comments <3