Hope's History

When Hope was born she was taken by the New Orleans witches, they placed a spell on her that limited her magic and made it impossible for anyone to find her through magic. No one would be able to find her. When she triggered her were-wolf gene the trauma made her unlock her magic. The witches dropped her off at an orphanage in New York.

Hopes family have spent every day since she was taken looking for her.

Growing up in the foster system and always moving schools she didn't really develop any close relationships with anyone. At school she didn't make any friends because weird things would always happen around her, she didn't know it at the time but it was her limited amount of magic.

Hope bounced through foster homes until she was 10, when she triggered her werewolf gene and jump started her magic by accidentally killing her foster father. Charlie was working the case, he ended up fostering her then a year later adopted her. She didn't see Bella much but they had a good relationship.

Charlie was the first person in her life she developed a close relationship with. She read somewhere that being honest creates a closer trust so she tries to always be honest with him. She calls Charlie dad and even though she has a good relationship with Bella, whenever she comes to visit Hope can't help but feel a little threatened and that Charlie loves Bella more as she's his biological daughter.

She's best friend with Jacob Black, Embry Call and Quill Altera. When she started high school she became close friends with the Cullens and they teached her more about her supernatural side. When she started high school she also started tutoring Seth Clearwater and they developed a close friendship. She became close to all the Clearwater family members, Leah, Sue and Harry.

This story is going to start at the start of Twilight but it's going to go through that quickly and mainly be in New Moon.

Hope Andrea Swan/Mikaelson

Name: Hope Andrea Swan/Mikaelson
Age: 17/18(Seth is 2 years younger then her, Jacob, Embry and Quill are 1 year younger and Paul and Bella are a year older)
Gender: Female
Actress: Danielle Rose Russell

Species: Tribrid. Witch/were-wolf/vampire.

Powers:
Witch Spells
Werewolf/Vampire, strength, speed, healing.
Immortality
Self-defence.
Werewolf venom.

Weaknesses:
Vervain
Wood
Wolfsbane
Can't enter a house without an invite from the owner. "come in"
Has to drink blood to survive. Without blood for a long period of time will desiccate.

Family:
Bella Swan – Adopted sister
Charlie Swan – adopted father
Renee Dwyer – Bella's mother
Phil Dwyer – Bella's Stepfather
Niklaus Mikaelson – Father
Hayley Marshal-Kenner – Mother
Elijah Mikaelson – Uncle
Kol Mikaelson – Uncle
Freya Mikaelson – Aunty
Rebekah Mikaelson – Aunty
Marcel Gerard – Adopted brother (adopted by Niklaus)/ Uncle (Married Rebekah)
Davina Claire – Adopted niece (adopted by Marcel)/ Aunty (Married Kol)
Seth Clearwater – Imprinter/soulmate
Paul Lahote – Imprinter/soulmate