Chapter 1: Jordan

Hope.

It felt like no time has passed at all but I know it has been ages. I just can't tell how long I have been asleep. This is the moment... I will meet my heroes and see my family again. My family. Monty, Harper, Jordan, my mother. It felt like yesterday my mother put me in a cryosleep pod.

I open my eyes. The harsh lights hit my face. This is it. Bellamy, Murphy, Clarke, Madi, Raven. All of them. They don't know me but I know them so well. I twitch my foot. I'm going to see them all, know them all. I start to get up, aching with excitement. As my foot hits the latter, I can't stop the smile that strikes my face. I start to climb down. I look up and a feeling of confusion and emptiness hits me. No one else is up. I look around the room searching for answers. There has to be a mistake. I see a gun and an envelope addressed to me sitting on the floor. My back is turned but I hear the doors open. My instincts kick in and I grab the gun. Holding it up to whoever has walked into the room. Tears start to swell in my eyes, fogging the image of who it is.

"Why am I the only one up? What the hell is going on?" I scream with passion and pur anger.

"Woah! Put the gun down." The blurry figure says, seeing the gun in my hands and realizing my actions.

"Answer me!" I yell as I cock the gun.

"Hope! It's me." a now familiar voice says.

I slowly lower the gun in understanding.

"Jordan?" The tear falls down my cheek. I drop the gun and hear it clank on the ground. I run to him. So many memories fall into my mind. Me and him running around the corridors, playing. I hug him tight. As we release I realize how much he had grown. The last time I saw him, he was only a small child. "You've grown!" I chuckle.

"As have you!" He laughs back. "Its good to see you, but we have work to do."

"What work?" I ask him.

"We need to finish what my dad started" He explains to me.

"Oh, that work" .