Chapter 9: The Commotion

"Oh my god! What happened?" Abby asked upon seeing Bellamy.

"Jordan happened," I said lightly.

"Jordan?" Abby responded.

"Remember when I told you about Monty and Harper's kid? Yeah, him." I tell her.

"Okay. Clarke, we're going to have to stitch him up. I'll need a needle and thread." Abby says quickly.

"Here you go, mom."

"Thanks, sweety." She starts to work on Bellamy's wounds.

"Oh, Abby? I forgot to mention... I have a tumor in my brain that will probably need to be looked at some time."

She looks up at me with concern and confusion on her face. "A tumor?"

"Yep," I respond.

"Okay, well let's finish this up and then we can get to that." She says weirdly calm.

I can't stop thinking about what Bell did for me. It was wreckless and carelss, sure, but he defended me. He waited and listened to make sure I was okay, and to top it off, he was willing to fight for me.

Abby waves me over to signify that she has finished.

"How is he?" I say, coming off a little more worried than I would've liked.

"He will be fine. He should wake up pretty soon, but he will be in a lot of pain based on these injuries. What happened?"

"He was defending me." After the words come out of my mouth, I hear a commotion outside, so I go to see what is happening.

"Let him go, Murphy! Let him go!" I hear Raven yell as I turn the corner. Once I do, I see Murphy holding Jordan's arm behind his back, as Jordan winces from the pain. Raven and Emori follow.

"I found him, Hope," Murphy tells me, pushing Jordan's arm further up his back, causing a loud grunt to erupt through the corridors.

"Well yes... I can see that."

"What do you want to do with him?" Murphy asks me.

"We need to let him go," Raven tells me.

"No! We need to beat him just like he did to Bellamy!" Emori yells.

"Okay, okay. Everyone chill out. Bring him to room 193 and I'll take it from there," Jordan gives me a look of realization from what I had said but it is interrupted by another yell of pain due to Murphy's armlock.

Hey guys! Sorry :( I've been pretty busy recently. I'm going to try to get more chapter out though, so stay tuned!