~1~

A/n, the dialogue will be different from the prologue.

Y/n =your name (gonna be used very little until later)

F/c =favorite color

'text' =thoughts
"text" =yelling
"text" =whisper
*text* =actions
(Y/n P. O. V.)

Me: 'uugh, my head... It feels like I was hit by a truck' (oh the irony) ~A/N

I open my eyes and immediately regret it after I am hit by the sun's rays.

Me: "Damn you sun... Wait a second (One second has passed) this isn't my voice!"

I said as I jumped at the foreign, yet oddly familiar voice coming from my mouth. I looked for a mirror and found that my worst fears are true... I am Issei Hyoudou from High school DxD!!!

Me: 'Calm down Y/n, there has to be a logical explanation to this... *flashes back to previous life* oh yeah... I died... Wait, why do I remember something about lighting powers?'

I looked at my hand and suddenly blue/white sparks jumped around between my fingers. I smiled widely as I thought of the uses I could have for this...

Me: 'wait, if I remember correctly my outfit and weapons should be hidden around here somewhere.'

Mom: "Issei, come get breakfast, you don't wanna be late for your first day at school!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

Me: "Coming!" I yell back ' I guess I'll have to look for them later... Wait! First day?... Issei was at least a second-year student when the anime started... Does that mean I can make a better first impression and not be labelled a perverted ass-hat?' I thought as I made my way downstairs and sat at the table while my mom served breakfast,

Mom: "How did you sleep Issei?" she asked while handing me a plate of food.

Me: Well, Was thinking about my porn collection and-" I was cut off.

Mom: "No! You will not talk about those perverse item- those- those things here, I knew you couldn't be normal for at least!-"

Me: "Mom!," I cut her off, "I didn't mean it like that, what I meant was that I realized that I need to get rid of it all, so I'm selling it to Matsuda and Motohama." I finished while eating.

Mom: "Oh, alright," she said as tears start welling up in her eyes and he hugs me, "I can't believe my boy is finally growing out of this perverted phase... Dammit, your dad left for work, I bet he would have loved to hear you say that." She said.
Me: "Bye mom, I've got to go to school." I greeted her and left to HOPEFULLY make a better image for myself.

(Time-skip to school)

I arrived at Kuoh academy, only to be tackled by the two idiots that I didn't want to see.

Motohama/Matsuda: "Issei!! There you are man!" they yelled.
Me: "What do you two ass-hats want?" I ask, clearly irritated by them.
Both: "Whoa man, what's up with you?" they asked defensively.
Me: "Well... I recently decided that I am going to sell my porn collection and stop peeping on girls, in order to give myself a respectable reputation. " I answered truthfully and just as I said that they put me in a headlock.
Both: "*gasp* who are you and what did you do to Issei you bastard?!"
Me: I got out of the headlock "I am still Issei, I just wanted to have a 'normal' life, so do you want to buy the stuff or not? I'm kinda running late."
Both: "Yeah... We guess so, but we don't wanna be friends anymore if you don't share our ideals."
Me: "Fine by me." I said as I turned around and ran towards the student council office when I bumped into someone.

??? : "Excuse me, let me help you up. " The person offered.
Me:" Thanks Mr... *blushes* Uhm?"

I froze... I ran into Kiba Yuto !!! One of my fucking anime crushes...

Kiba : "I'm Yuto, Kiba..  And you are?" 
Me: "Oh yeah... I'm Hyoudou, Issei, pleased to meet you Yuto-san." I greeted.
Kiba: "Please, no need for the honorifics, just call me Kiba." He said with that classic smile.
Me: "Ok Kiba, do you by any chance know where the student council's office is?" I asked while trying to avoid becoming even redder.
Kiba: "Oh, yeah...It's just down the hall, hope I see you again Hyoudou-san."
Me: "Please, just Issei, and thank you for the help." I said as I practically bolted for the office
Kiba: "No problem"

I made my way to the council's office and knocked on the door...

A/N Hey people, sorry about the short chapter, I really just wanted to try out the new dialogue format, the next chapter will be like the prologue.

I also want to add that the reason behind you knowing about your outfit and weapons as well as your powers immediately is that you had them for a long time and thus you are not shocked, and also because of lazy writing...

Please like/share/do whatever you do on Wattpad.

This is MVG10101010, signing off.