~3~

Raynare's pov

"What the hell? This is total BULLSHIT! " I said as I walked into the church. "What's wrong Raynare?" Donnhaseek asked. "That Hyoudou guy we wanna kill isn't looking for a relationship and is more into guys than chicks!" I stated. "Wow, I did not see that coming." He said. "What are we going to do?" I asked. "Well I did see an ad for a hit-man service, it's really cheap too," Donnhaseek mentioned. "Fine we'll try that," I said.

(Time-skip Raynare pov)
"Where is that hit-man?" I asked irritated while pacing about, "Looking for me?" a monotone voice asked. I turned around and was faced with a man in a black coat and a white and blue mask.' Finally' I thought, "I need you to kill someone." I said while twirling a strand of my hair.

"Who?" asked the guy, seemingly amused. "Issei Hyoudou, a student at Kuoh academy you see we had plans for him but they kinda failed ." I replied. "Sorry, no can do chief." He said while turning around and walking. "What why? Why can't you kill him?" I asked, pissed off and ready to kill him. "Because I can't kill myself now can I? That would just be stupid." He said in a mocking voice, my eyes widen as he pulls out a gun and starts firing at me. I create a light spear and threw it at him. He put the gun away and replaced it with an even bigger one. He then shot the spear out of the sky. "What the hell is that gun?" I asked. "The 454 casull, this gun fires a 13 mm explosive round made from the melted down cross of Manchester cathedral, nothing I ever shoot gets back up again." he said, my eyes widened even more (that even possible? ) the sheer lunacy in his voice paralyzed me, he sounds like he enjoys killing...  "wai-" get cut off by a light spear flying past me, at him, he manages to dodge and while he does this I notice thin, shiny lines go through the air they kinda look like wire- my eyes widen as I realize what they are. "Donnhaseek don't go near him, there's something in the air." I warned him, but for some reason, I couldn't warn him correctly. "Hah, you must be hallucinating, I don't see anything." he stated, then I saw Issei's hand flex and the next thing I knew, Donnhaseek was a pile of blood and gore on the ground. "It really is a shame... He didn't look that bad, quite handsome, really." Issei said. "I'm out of here, Asia, come along... Asia, where... are...you?" I say and immediately start wanting to vomit. She was, hanging from the ceiling by the same wires Donnhaseek was killed with... like some kind of fucked-up marionette " Asia? Oh, that little nun? She was in my way and I had to dispose of her, I believe her last words were, "I thought you could protect me lady Raynare." to be completely honest though... I don't think she deserved to die... " Issei said. I just stood there and waited for him to kill me when I heard those wires slice through the air, but instead of being sliced to pieces I was merely raised off of the ground. "Why did you want me dead?" Issei asked... "Tell me who you are first, there's no way you can be that loser Issei..." I said. "My real name is Y/N, now why did you want to kill me?" Y/N said. "You have a sacred gear, we saw it as a threat so we had to eliminate you." I replied, trying to stay calm. "Good, now tell me, do you know who is responsible for the deaths of my parents?" Y/N asked, "No I don't AGH..." I was cut off by an electrical shock, "TELL ME THE TRUTH!!!" He yelled. "Fine! I sensed devil magic near your house so it might be one of the devils in town, please don't hurt me." I said, not wanting to be shocked again. "Thank you, and goodbye." He said as he tensed his hand, the last thing I remember is intense pain before everything stopped.

(Your pov)
'So, devils huh? Might have been a stray, or maybe Gremory knows something... but look on the bright side, at least I have Twilight-healing' I thought as I admired the rings on my hands. I went back home and rested up for the night. 

(time-skip)
I was currently sitting in class, staring out of the window, 'I wonder if Rias is responsible for the fire, I mean Sona wouldn't stoop to those levels, and Rias is all about acting like a saviour, maybe I should ask Son-' "Mr Hyoudou for the fifth time now, please answer the question on the board!" The teacher shouted. "Oh, sorry teach, I was kinda spaced out for a second...let's see here, the answer is 42." I said, nonchalantly. "*Sweat-drop* Th- th- that's correct, well, next time please look like you are paying attention, it will save me a lot of trouble." He said as he continued the lesson. 'And the bell rings in 3, 2, 1' *riiiiiiiinnnggggg* "Well class, that'll be all for this period, enjoy your lunchtime I sure as hell won't" I left class and started walking towards that tree outside the ORC, on my way there I passed those perverts getting beaten and just as I was about to leave I heard Kiba call me, "Oh Issei, wait-up." He said as he came to a stop. "Aiiiiii, Kiba-Kun is talking to Hyoudou-sama" "I ship it" "Shhh, I wanna hear what they say." huh, it seems as though my recent change has caught the attention of a lot of people- WAIT sama, isn't that only used for important people? Oh well, better answer Kiba. "Oh hey Kiba, What's up?" I asked trying not to lose my cool. "Sorry to bother you but I just had a question." He said, "What kind of question could that be?" I asked, "When we first met, you were very red-faced and you also ran away quite fast, why was that?" He asked while putting on a very convincing fake smile. 'Kiba you smug, handsome motherfucker.' "Uhm... could we maybe talk somewhere with less people, you know somewhere private?" I asked, "Sure, this way." He said and lead me to an almost abandoned-looking part of the school. "Ok, do you really want to know why I was acting so weirdly?" I asked. "Please do tell me, I really want to know." He said. "Well, the truth is, I am Bi-sexual and I kinda, maybe, possibly think you are cute..." I said while trying to make myself look as small as possible. "Oh, I see, well, since you trust me enough to tell me that, do you want to hear one of my secrets?" He asked. "Please." I confirmed, "You may have noticed that almost every girl in this school likes me, right?" He asked, "Yep, you could have any girl you want, but you keep rejecting them for some reason...wait a minute, are you-?" "Gay, yes I am. That is why I reject every girl's advances, but that is only one part of the secret, the other part is that I seemed to have developed a crush on you..." He said while rubbing the back of his neck, "Uhm, Issei, Issei are you ok?" 

(meanwhile in my brain)
*Y/N.Exe has stopped working, please reboot the system...

System reboot successful please choose the appropriate course of action:

A: Make a fool out of yourself

B: Grow a pair and ask him out

C: Ask him out in a more Pussy-ish way

You have chosen option B, this option is currently disabled by A/N defaulting to option C ERROR, OVERRIDING PROTOCOL, COMBINING OPTION B AND C.

(Back to reality)
"Uhm, ye-yeah, I- I-" I stuttered, "I am so sorry, I just thought that you know, since you thought I am cute and all, but if you-" I shut him up by kissing him. " You dummy, if you had just given me time to process, I would have responded better," I said as I felt my face heat up. 
"Oh, so d-d-does that mean you w-wanna go on a d-date?" He asked. "Sure, this weekend maybe?" I asked, "That sou-" "OMGGGGGGGGGG KIBA JUST ASKED ISSEI  OUT ON A DATE, AND HE SAID YEEEESSSSS, OUR SHIP HAS SAILED LADies, oh shit I might have blown our cover, CRAP THEY KNOW WE KNOW, RUUUUUUUNNN..." Some girls suddenly ran away, "Wait! get back here, please don't tell anyone, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!" I shouted. "WE WON'T" They replied, "I hope they don't," Kiba said. 
"So anyway, I gotta go, see you on Saturday," I said and sprinted home.

(Kiba POV)
'*Sigh* Issei sure is something, I just hope that Rias doesn't find out.' and with that thought, I went to the clubhouse.

(time-skip to the ORC Kiba POV)
I just barely walked into the club when I felt all eyes on me... "Uhm, hi President, sorry that I'm late, I j-just had some stuff to finish in class," I said. "Oh really? Then why did Koneko just tell me that you and Issei are going on a date this weekend?" She asked I looked at Koneko with the 'bitch really?' face. "I can't believe it, I am your MASTER, and you didn't think to tell me,  not only about the fact that you are Gay, trust me, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that I expect all of you to feel like you can trust me with anything. You not trusting me makes me feel like I- I failed as a master." She said as tears start to well up in her eyes. "It's Not like that, I DO trust you, I just wasn't comfortable with telling everyone," I said as I hugged her. "O-ok, anyw-ways I'll allow this date with Issei, but only if Koneko can watch from a distance." She told me. "Alright! Thanks, President." I said, but as I said that something caught my eye, but as I looked towards the window where I saw it, it was gone. 'hm, must have been nothing.' I thought as we continued talking...

(your pov)
'That was close, he almost saw me, *sigh* typical Rias, always needing one of her slaves to spy on me, meh, why do I care, oh wait, I'll text Kiba and ask if he wants to hang out at my place instead of going out...'

(text)

Me: Hey Kiba.

                                                                                                                                          Kiba: Hey Issei, what's up?

Me: Do you wanna just hang out at my place instead of going out?                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                     Kiba: Sure but why though?

Me: I Just don't feel comfortable with people knowing yet.

Kiba: Ok😘

Me: 😘

(reality)
*blush* What did I just type?...

HELLOO PEOPLE OF WATTPAD, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I AM WILLING TO TAKE SUGGESTIONS BUT PLEASE DON'T BURY ME UNDER COMMENTS, ALSO IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME WRITE ABOUT ANOTHER FANDOM, DON'T HESITATE TO ASK. ANYWAYS, LIKE, SHARE, FOLLOW OR DO WHATEVER YOU DO ON WATTPAD.