~1~ Pt 2

A/N I changed dialogue types again... sorry.

Previously:

I made my way to the council's office and knocked on the door...

Now:
"Come in.", I heard a female voice say. I entered the room and was greeted by Sona's peerage. "Uhm... Good day, I'm Hyoudou, Issei, This is my first day here, I was wondering if you had the class schedule for first-years?", I asked, putting on a fake, nervous but respectful attitude.
 "Ah yes, Hyoudou-san, I'm Shitori, Souna, and yes I have the schedule right here.", She said and handed me the schedule, "If I'm not mistaken, your transfer forms say that you have a reputation of being a pervert... Are you going to cause trouble for anyone?", She asked. "No, actually I am in the process of becoming less perverted so I won't cause any trouble.", I assured her. 'Shit, she didn't seem to believe me' I thought as I left and made my way to the class. 

The rest of the day went off normally, so I went home, "Hello Issei, how was school?", my mom asked. "It was ok, Matsuda and Motohama are coming by later to buy the stuff off me.", I replied whilst going to my room. I took down all the perverted stuff and put it into boxes. As I was moving about I accidentally knocked on the back of my closet and a panel popped open, revealing my badass Reaper outfit, my blades and wires, as well as some other weapons. Among these was a note:

Dear Issei

It has come to my attention that you have all this gear (courtesy of me) but you don't have the necessary skills to use them... Your armoury exists out of:
- your blades.
- a katana
- wires (like Walter from Hellsing)
- a 10mm handgun.
- shuriken/ kunai.
- smoke/flash grenades.

When you finish reading this, you will get a bunch of new skills.

-Aura cloaking (hide your power levels)
- Aura vision (you'll be able to see a person's aura and thus be able to tell their race/affiliation.)

- all necessary skills to wield your tools/weapons.

Please enjoy, and don't hesitate to ask me for help.

Sincerely,
A/N

P. S this is gonna hurt like a bitch.

"What? Agh!!" I grunted as my head started pounding, with my last few seconds of consciousness I managed to close the hatch, then I passed out.

(time-skip)

I woke up and noticed that the boxes containing the porn were gone. I went downstairs and I saw my mom making breakfast. "Hey mom... Where are those boxes of porn I had to sell?" I asked. "Well those perverts came by and I sold them for about ¥109 290. It's in your closet if you want it," she replied. "Thanks, 'holy shit I'm loaded' "I'm gonna go to school now..." I said. "School? Issei, it's the weekend." she reminded me."Really? Thanks, I need to go now, bye. " I said as I went to collect my cash. " Is it ok if I deposit this in a bank I don't feel like carrying this much cash is safe. " I asked." Sure thing honey. " she said. I was walking around town, looking for a bank, when I started thinking, 'if I have 2 years until that date with Raynare, I can spend that time training and getting stronger. Hey A/N if you're listening could you make Ddraig available sooner?... Huh no answer, I guess it is too soon to ask though.' I stopped thinking about it when I entered the bank. "Hello, how may I help you today?", asked the bank clerk. "Uhm yes, I'd like to open an account under the name Hyoudou, Issei," I said calmly... "Oh, it appears you already have an account," she stated. "What? Who opened it?" I asked shocked. "Let me see here... It appears that the account was made by a Mr A/N Hyoudou... A family member perhaps?" she asked. "Oh yeah *sweat drop* my uncle made me an account, I forgot. Whats the balance?" I asked. "The current balance is... *Eyes widen*, i-i-i-it is *gulp* ¥125 223 267." she said shocked. "well could I deposit ¥109 290?" I asked, trying to contain myself. "Sure," she smiled and took the money. "I noticed you don't have a card with you. We could issue one now if you like." she offered. "yes thank you." I accepted. "please wait a minute." she said. 

(time-skip)
"Here you go sir." she said, handing me the card. "thank you very much," I said and left. As I made my way home I saw a curious little shop, normally I would have ignored it, but something was drawing me there... So I decided to go in. "Hello Y/n." someone said. "Who are you and how do you know that name?" I asked... getting ready for a possible fight. "Well is that any way to talk to your 'uncle' A/N?"  "A/N? wait you're real?" I asked shocked. "Yes I am, and I have an address for you to go to in case of an emergency," he said as he handed me a note. "Thanks? But what can I get at this shop?" I asked. "This is where you can come to buy new guns/weapons or ammo... I can also teach you new skills and get you false documents. Oh and I can also give you some assassination contacts if you want." he said. "Oh ok, that won't be necessary." I said. "well you better get going, don't wanna worry your mom." He said.

(time-skip)
As I turned the corner I saw something horrifying, my house was busy burning down. "MOM, DAD!!!" I yelled as I ran into the flames. I searched the house but I didn't find anything, I ran to my room, coughing like hell, I opened the hatch and grabbed my gear, I barely made it out and somehow managed to call the fire department. 

After they extinguished the blaze and the ambulance treated my burns I saw them wheel out two charred corpses. The moment I saw them I started crying, no I started sobbing, even though I didn't know them that well and had almost no time to get to know them, the pain was too much. 'I guess Issei's memories must have made me more attached' I thought as I grabbed my stuff and went to an alley, I made sure no one was around and put on my cloak and mask (think of hei from darker than black) and went to the address my 'uncle' gave me.

A/N WOW... 1094 WORDS... THAT WAS A NEW RECORD FOR ME.
ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND DON'T FORGET...
LIKE/SHARE/DO WHATEVER YOU DO ON WATTPAD.
AND AS ALWAYS, THIS IS MVG10101010, SIGNING OFF.