~2~

A/N SO THIS TAKES PLACE A JUST AS YOU ARRIVE AT THE NEW ADDRESS

So I came up to a rather large building and I had to double-check to see if I had the right place... I walked in and the receptionist said, "Ah Mr Hyoudou, Your uncle said you would be here somewhere in the foreseeable future, but I did not think it would be so soon."She said. "Yeah, so where do I stay?" I asked in a monotone voice. "you get the penthouse, courtesy of your uncle of course." she replied. "Thank you." I said. "Have a nice stay." she greeted me as I went to the elevator.

That night I spent my time sobbing. I didn't even take the mask off. I went to the bathroom and slowly removed it and my shirt, and what I saw was bad, I had a burn wound over the left side of my chest and my left arm is also burnt. It wasn't that bad and would probably leave a scar but it's not life-threatening. I also had a wound to my cheek 'I'll cover that up with a mask, Kakashi style.' I thought as I carefully put my outfit back on and went to my uncle's shop.

(time-skip)
"Hey Y/N sorry about your folks, I hope there's something I can do to help," he said. "Do you have a mask-like Kakashi from Naruto?" I asked. "I would've thought you would want some booze but sure, do you want the hairstyle to go with it?" he asked while laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Well, your hair is starting to grow in white/silver," he said while pointing at a mirror, I looked in the mirror and saw he was telling the truth. "Well shit, Tokyo Ghoul was right, trauma can cause Marie Antoinette syndrome... anyways I'll take that mask and the hairstyle too," I said as A/N gave me the stuff.

(Time-skip a few months) 

I got up and had breakfast, got ready but dressed up in regular clothes (your choice really) and got into my car, it is a black 1969 Mustang. (John Wick's car) and started it 'good thing I know how to drive and A/N got me a fake license.' I thought as I drove to school and when I arrived, I heard the whispers of the other students. "Who is that?" "I think that is Hyoudou..." "No way, look at his car, there's no way that is him." I ignored all of them and went to the council's office, "Hello sir, who are you and how may I be of assistance?" Sona asked and I lightly chuckled. "What is so humorous if I may ask?" She said in an irritated tone. "Oh, it's just that I don't think I have changed that much that you would not even recognize me, I'm Issei Hyoudou..." I said. "Well If you took off the mask maybe I would remember... and it doesn't help that you've dyed your hair," she said, "Sorry, but I keep this mask on at all times and the only people that get to see my scars are those I trust with my life," I said. "*sigh* fine but you have to wear the uniform," she said. "I can donate ¥5 000 000 to the school if I can keep my current attire on," I said. "*sweatdrop* F-f-fine, but you'll need to redo the grade due to the work you missed so ple-" "I'm going to have to stop you right there, I have been working on schoolwork while recovering, so I will just e-mail it to you and go to my second-year class?" I said while emailing the completed work to her.
(time-skip to bridge scene)
I was busy walking around town when I heard someone calling me, "Uhm... Excuse me but are you Issei Hyoudou?" 'Yuma' asked. "Yes, how may I help?" I asked. "Would you be my boyfriend?" She asked... "No." I stated bluntly, "Thank you- huh? Why not?" she asked confusedly "Simple, I am not looking for a relationship right now, and I swing more towards the same gender, no offence." I stated. Her cheeks started to heat up. As she apologized and walked away, mumbling incoherent words.

A/N Hey guys. Sorry if the chapter was boring, but just an update on how you look, you look like Issei, but with silver/white hair starting to grow, you have some wounds and your casual outfit will consist of a flak jacket, black jeans and sneakers, you'll also occasionally wear a high-collar jacket (think Shinso from naruto)
As always, like /share /do whatever you do on Wattpad.

This is MVG10101010, signing off.