three.

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔-the rolling stones.

    ONCE Baz was satisfied with the outcome of today's rehearsal time, he finally dismissed us

ONCE Baz was satisfied with the outcome of today's rehearsal time, he finally dismissed us. As far as I knew, I didn't have anything else planned for the rest of my day so I was free to head home.

After saying goodbye to everyone and thanking them for their help today, I left to go to my car that was outside in the parking lot.

I was walking through the large foyer when in the corner of my eye, I spotted Austin and his acting coach talking to each other. I slowed my pace as I thought about whether or not I should go up to him and ask for his number so we could talk about what Baz had said before about us rehearsing together in our spare time.

I was halfway to reaching them when his acting coach saw me and said something to Austin-which was most likely about me coming over to them- who then turned his head and looked over.

Nope. Nevermind. Play it cool and pretend as if you're just walking by.

No. Stop freaking out and just go over there. He doesn't bite.

"Hi," I greeted once I had reached the two men.

"Hi," Austin replied. I noticed that the way he said it was just like how he had done earlier this morning. "Can I help you?"

What are you, a cashier?

I refrained from scoffing at his dismissive behaviour and just nibbled on the inside of my cheeks. "Baz said we need to discuss our rehearsal times together so... I'm gonna need your number." Austin raised his brows at my request to get his number and I rolled my eyes, adding, "In a professional way."

"Right," He muttered and reached behind him to pull his phone out from his back pocket. He unlocked it and went onto the messaging app, tapping 'add new contact' he offered the phone to me. "Here, just put it in."

When I took the phone out of his hand, I noticed that he had two silver rings around his pinkie and middle finger.

I typed my number into the search bar and added it as a new contact. I tapped the 'edit' button on the profile and changed the empty name to say 'Tabitha'.

"Cool, well - um, just message me when you have a rehearsal time in mind," I told Austin and handed the phone back to him.

"Thanks," He reached behind him and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

Pressing my lips together awkwardly, I nodded and started backing away. "Okay. I'll- okay... bye," I span around on my heel and made an immediate bee-line for the exit.

Oh my God. I'd do anything for whatever higher power there was to listen to my plea and strike me dead.

I reached my car and fished the keys out of my bag. Pressing the 'unlock' button, the car made an instant click sound and I opened the door.