🖤CHAPTER - 4🖤

I parked my car in one corner of our huge driveway, which is almost half a kilometer long, it ends in a rectangular wide space in the center of which there's a white marble stone fountain surrounded by flowers and bushes. There were five more cars parked in the driveway, in different corners.

I got out of my car and walked towards the main door of the mansion, twirling the key between my fingers.

I stopped short when I saw a badly damaged silver colored car parked near the entrance. The windshield, headlights and tail lights of the car were broken, there were hideous dents on the hood of the car. The car looked familiar, but I can't seem to remember whose it was. I trudged near the car and peeked inside. The pieces of the broken glass were scattered on the seat and the deck was dented.

Has someone gotten into an accident?

"Oh my god." I ran inside the house as soon as the thought crossed my mind that someone could be hurt. "I hope everyone's okay."

When I stepped inside the hall, I could hear someone sobbing. Slightly panting, I focused on the people sitting in front of me, on the white couch.

Kylie was sobbing, covering her face with the palm of both the hands, her mom or my step-mom was hugging her from the side, her hands on her shoulder and my dad was looking at them vexingly. Ruby was standing on one corner of the hall, holding Chocochip and Louis was nowhere to be seen.

Ruby saw me and offered me a sympathetic smile.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?" I mouthed, distressed.

She nodded and I sighed in relief.

" So the bitch is back home?" someone barked.

I looked at the owner of the voice. Kylie was now standing, glaring at me, her cheeks were wet because of shedding too much crocodile tears. She stomped towards me and halted feet away.

" What crawled up your ass this time?" I asked slumping my shoulders.

"You bitch. You. Stop pretending like you don't know anything," she said pointing a finger at me.

I rolled my eyes. " Don't worry, I am not a pretentious bitch like you. What are you going on about this time? Are you not satisfied enough by taking my room from me?"

"OH!" she exclaimed. "Now I get it. So you broke my car because I took your room. You wanted to take revenge on me." 

Broken car? So the car parked outside was.....her's.

It means she is the one who damaged her car by herself.

" So you are playing this fake blame game again, huh? Kylie when will you grow up? Just stop with this shit. I know, you are doing this drama because I happily gave you my room."

" I am doing drama? For god sake Lucy. Stop this game of yours and admit your mistake. You are a liar!" she yelled. She pressed her both hands on the side of her head, pretending like she is having a headache because of me.

Just look at this drama queen. She could easily put Cinderella's step-sisters to shame.

I shook my head and snickered. "Yeah, I am a liar. I really am. I never actually told you the truth that you are actually a piece of fucking shit."

Her face turned red. She clenched her fist, glaring daggers at me.

" Watch your mouth, you little brat. You can't talk to my daughter like that," Diana, my step-mom shouted. She walked towards us and stood next to Kylie. She scanned me from top to bottom and said: "I should teach you some manners so you could never talk with anyone like that."