Chapter 8

While Buffy waited for Spike, Kralik and Halfrek's minions managed to make their way to Cleveland where they began wreaking havoc.

Buffy...despite being a soulless vampire, still had the instincts to diminish them...found a new way to get the blood she craved. Instead of killing them, Buffy sucked the blood in one of the minions bodies until it went up in a puff of smoke.

It was then Buffy got an idea to hide the minions so she could get the blood she needed so she wouldn't have to get from some unsuspecting person. But where would she put the minions so no one would find them.

Then she saw an abandoned shack nearby Spike's pad. Buffy stashed the minions there and locked the shack so they couldn't escape.

Then, she made her way back to Spike's pad and waited for him to return....

Spike finally returned with a measly rat and handed it to Buffy, "What's this?" Buffy said with a disgusted look on her face.

"For you, my pet!"

"Sorry. I'm no longer hungry."

"But..." Spike began to say, but noticed that Buffy's color was back to normal.

"I found some blood in some homeless guy passing by...so I drank." Buffy lied.

"I'm impressed." Spike said.

"Well, I learn from the best."

Spike couldn't resist a kiss from Buffy. She was more beautiful than ever, and being a vampire made her more appealing. Stealing a kiss from Buffy, Buffy didn't resist, as she kissed him back.

But the kiss didn't last long when they were interrupted by Dru....