The Sludge Villian

The teacher was going on about science or something. Izuku didn't really care as he are already knew how to do everything in his grade. Not paying attention, Izuku started to think about becoming a hero and proving Kacchan wrong.

Then the teacher said, "But you are all going to be hero's right?" Izuku didn't catch what the teach had said before, but he was pretty sure he was going on about everyone's future careers.

Everyone in the class instantly cheered and activated their quirks. This making Midoriya sink into his desk, wishing that he could disappear.

Bakugou, explosions in hand said, "Don't lump me into the bottom with the rest of these extra's. I am going to UA to become the number one hero."

Then the teacher replied, "Didn't you apply to go to UA too Midoriya?"

"Huh Deku, you think their going to take a quirkless nobody, over someone as strong as me?"

The class started laughing and throwing insults at Izuku. Midoriya just wished he could disappear.

~Time skip brought to you by none other than me~

POV: Izuku

As the bell rang, everyone left class except for me. I started to pack up my belongings but a hand was forcefully thrown onto my desk.

"So Deku, you're trying to compete with me, huh?"

"N-no, Kacchan. I was only trying, not to com-compete with y-you."

Kacchan proceeded to take my hero analysis book and states, "I see you're still trying to become a hero. How pathetic, just face it you can't be a hero without a quirk. Maybe you should think 'bout taking a swan dive off the roof and hope that you get a quirk in your next life."

Kacchan then burns my book and chucks it out the window. Then Kacchan leaves the classroom with his goonies. I finish packing up my stuff and go down to fetch my book out of the pond. 

I started to walk home, but a sludge monster came up out of the sewers.

"Hey kid you going to Ben the perfect meat shield."

The slime then proceeded to cover my body. I tried to breath but instead a bunch of slime went into my lungs.

"Never fear as for I am here." All might said and yelled, "Detroit Smash!"

"Oh my gosh it's All might. Hey can you sign my book?"

"I already did. See?" All might hands me my book. I open it to find his signature in all caps.

"Ah thank you."

"No problem. I'll be heading of now. Bye!"

I don't know why but I grabbed All Mights leg.

"Ahhh, child. Let go I half to get this villian to the cops."

"Bu-ut if I-I let g-go I-I'll die."

"Right, I'll find a roof to land on, in the meantime how 'bout you shut your mouth."

"Right."

Once All might landed I asked, "Hey All Might, do think a quirkless nobody like me could be a hero?"

"Kid, no you can't. It's just too dangerous, you could get seriously hurt. If you want to be heroic then maybe you could be a police man, a fire fighter or a paramedic."

"Ohh, ok All Might," I said, depression filling my voice.

"I bet-" then All Might deflated.

"Ahhhh"

"Hey kid don't tell anyone about this."

"W-what d-did y-you d-do w-with A-All M-Might?"

"I am All Might. I got to go and take the. . . Wait where is the villian? Dammit I must hav lost him. But remember kid, DON'T TELL ANYONE."

BOOM

Once All Might neared the explosion, he went towards it. I was curious so I went to go see what happened too.

~Another time skip because I'm too lazy to actually write something~

Katsuki's POV

Wow what a loser, still trying to be a hero. I bet that I put him in his place.

"Huh Bakugo, you're such an amazing person," one of my goonies said.

"Just shut up, I now how amazing I am without you pointing it out," I kicked a bottle in front of me releasing some slime thing.

"You know what Bakugo, I gotta leave see ya," one goonie said.

"Yeah me too," the other one said.

I should've known they were just here so when I break I wouldn't  be going down on them.

"Hey kid, you are the perfect subject for me to inhabit," the slime monster said, "Wow, what a powerful quirk you have."

"Mmmmm," I tried speaking but it didn't work.

"Kid if you co-operate it'll be less painful, but not too much," the slime said, "Ha! The hero's aren't even helping you."

I then saw Deku standing in the crowd, mouthing 'You deserve it Kacchan.' Then the Greenette left.

————————————

A/N 

That was tiring. I am currently drawing a picture for the story. It looks great but that's my opinion. Anyways this Friday I get to go to Galaxyland for my Grade 9 Grad. Yay I'm graduating middle school. Also school ends in like 4 weeks and that means there are PATs coming. Help. That's it my fellow Aliens. See you next time. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee