His First Kill

"I don't know if I can do it Tomura," I stared deep into the woman's eyes.

This is a woman for Pete sakes. I can't kill a woman. She probably has a family. Maybe I could kill a man.

"I could give you some motivation, if you would like? Let's see, hmm... ahh, yes, that would do, I could kill your mother if you don't kill this woman."

"Please don't kill me, I have a husband and 3 kids at home. Please," the woman cried out.

"Kill her and your mother won't die."

I mean if I kill her then my mother won't have to die. A life for a life. Izuku dammit, don't think like that. But if I don't kill her, my mom dies.

"Hurry up Izuku, you're running out of time."

"Fuck it." I walked up to the woman and whispered, "Please forgive me for doing this. I just don't want my mother to die." As I said that, the knife slid over her neck.

There was a continuous stream of blood flowing down her neck. And I would be lying if I said it wasn't satisfying to watch her neck split open and all the dark crimson liquid that kept flowing out.

I wanted to see more of that beautiful blood, so I stabbed her multiple times in the chest. I kept on stabbing her. Every time the knife went into her body and came out, hypnotized me. I barely even registered what I just did, I only cared that my mom wasn't going to die today.

"See Izuku, that wasn't so bad. Let's do some more why don't we. Keep your adrenaline pumping a bit longer.

Tomura is moving a lot behind me, probably trying to find something. I just stared deeply into the dead woman's eyes. She just looked so calm, like she wasn't brutally stabbed to death. Death seems so peaceful. I wonder how long until a missing person report is filed. Is this really all because I want a quirk and that my mom doesn't die tonight?

"Hey Kurogiri, get 3 more citizens for Izuku to kill and hurry up about it,"

———————

A/N

Ooooo, cliff hanger. What will happen in the next chapter? What and find out next time.

Sorry about not updating in a long time. I just feel like I suck at writing. Also I'm in high school now and there's a lot of stress. I'm also sorry for the short chapter, I just felt like I needed to get something done for you guys. Thanks for hanging in there, people.

Oh another thing is that I currently learning Japanese. It's fun and I like it. And I'm planning to go to Japan when I reach my 12th year in school.

~Kirsten