The Bar

Izuku's POV

Once I saw what was causing all this commotion, I mouthed 'You deserve this Kacchan.' I walk away not caring about what happens to my childhood friend.

I turn into the alleyway that leads to my house and bump into someone, "Sorry sir, I should have been watching where I was going."

A scraggly voice said, "No it's okay. Anyways why are you sad, kid?" Once he finished his sentence I looked up and saw a man with baby blue hair and cracked lips.

"Well... after All Might saved me from a villain that was attacking me, I had asked him if I could be a hero without a quirk. He just told me off and said I could be a police officer or a firefighter. He could've at least gave me some hope."

"Hey kid, what if I told you, you can have a quirk? Prove all those damn hero's wrong. All you have to do is follow me into this portal." The blue haired man gestured behind him and as if on cue, a purple misty portal appeared. This weird man walked into the portal and vanished.

I started to contemplate whether I should walk through that portal or not. I felt like I was running out of time and panicked, making me act and run into the wall of purple mist 

I stumbled out of the portal, only to find myself standing in the middle of a bar.

"Who is this kid Tomura?" The misty man whispered.

"A kid that has hatred and bloodlust in his eyes,"

"Welcome to the League of Villians," the purple mist guy said.

'Oh he must have been the one who made the portal. But how did he know when to make it though?' I thought.

"Wait a minute, you're the League of villains? Oh my God, I gotta get out of here. Why did I follow a villain? I should have known this guy is a villain. I am going to die. I am going to die in the hands of a villain. I will never get to live my dream."

"Geez kid, calm down and stop mumbling. Like I said I am going to give you a quirk." The blue man said.

"You aren't going to kill me," the blue man shook his head, "Well that's a relief."

The blue hair man walked over to me, "I guess we haven't had any proper introductions. My name is Tomura. This is Kurogiri," Tomura pointed to the mist man. "The purple stitch guy is Dabi, and blondie over there is Toga.

"Well I guess I have to introduce myself, my name is Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku. Also I used to like All  Might."

"Used to like All Might?" Toga said confused, "I like him, can we keep him Tomura?"

"Uhh... yeah... well you see... umm... a villain attacked me and uhh... All might saved me and uhh... well I asked him if a could be a hero without a quirk. He just plainly said no I can't. Then Tomura here said he can give me a quirk if I follow him and so here we are. And what do you mean by 'keep him'?"

Toga just ignored my question and turned to Tomura, "You can give quirks?" Toga exclaimed, "I want another one Tomura."

"No I can't you stupid son of a bitch. But Sensei can."

"Oh right I forgot he could do that and kind of forgot that he was there in the first place."

The tv turned on but the screen remained black. A voice came out of the tv, "You forgot about me? How 'bout we forget about you? Anyways, yes, I can give quirks, but Tomura, who told you I am just giving out quirks to random people? And this one out of anyone else? He just look way too innocent to be a villain."

"Oh I know that sensei, I was going to get him to kill a couple people first before he gets his quirk."

"Umm... excuse me but I am not killing anyone."

"Well if you want a quirk, then yes you are definitely going to have to kill people."

~A/N~

Forgive me for not posting but my finals are in less than a week. I will try to post another chapter before my exam. I also just finished my drawing of  Villain Izuku.

 I also just finished my drawing of  Villain Izuku

I fell like I did horribly. I messed up on his eyes. They kind of look more of Bakugo's. But I am happy because I got that done and two other drawing. Comment if you would like to see them. 

The chapters are also coming out slow because I am using my phone to type it so bare with me once again.

~Kirsten