The Mission

~A/N~
Quick note.
I'm sorry that I didn't publish another chapter last month but here's this one. :)
~~~~~

~Deku POV

This time I fully awake. "Hmm..."

There's pain all over my body. It hurts. When I tell you it hurts it really fucking hurts.

"Izuku-kun, my dear, you're up~" Toga practically sang right in my face.

"Ngggh- get out of my face." I say annoyed. Turning to the door that Tomura is standing in, "What happened?"

He walked fully into the room, "Izuku you passed out once sensei gave you your quirk. You were out for 3 days."

"3 days!"

"Yeah we all thought you were going to die," Toga said.

"I'm not surprised that he woke up," this time Dabi spoke.

"Hurry up and get out of bed, we have training to do. Also Izuku?" Tomura paused for a second then continued, "You have a mission already. I find this mission harder than I've ever done. Go see senses, he wants to see you before training. After you're done, come back to the bar."

"Okay Tomura."

I started walking down corridors, trying to remember what me and Tomura took a few days ago.

After what felt like hours of searching, I finally find the door I need. I knocked on the door the same way Tomura did.

"Come in," Sensei said, "Oh... I thought you were Tomura. Anyways I want you to abandon the idea of faking your death. I'm giving you a mission. So you in?"

"I mean if I can stay at my moms longer, then sure."

"Okay, so your mission is to get into the hero course. I need you to do this so we can get information easier on the hero's."

"Yes sir! But can I get home before my mom worries even more about me and doesn't call the cops."

"Oh you're worried about your mother. Don't worry we took care of that. We got into your phone and contacted your mother."

"You got into my phone! I have to get a better password. But considering that it was just my full name and my year of birth."

"Well I'm not going to keep you any longer."

I turned to leave but sensei spoke up again, "Oh and come back here everyday so we can train you and your new quirk."

"Okay."

"I have faith in you Izuku."

~Le time skip~

9 months later~

"Okay Izuku you've trained hard for this. Go out there and fo your best. We all have faith in you." One for All said.

"Yes sensei, I will get into hero course at UA. You can fully trust me, everyone can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm really really sorry for not updating earlier. I have had this chapter done for a while now and I don't understand why I didn't update sooner. Once again I'm really sorry for not updating. And thank you all so much for being patient with me.