He's A Villain Now?

"So how did that feel? I bet it felt good, eh?" Tomura asked.

"Actually Tomura, it was satisfying to watch. Tomura?" I paused waiting for an answer. Tomura just glanced up with curiosity and so I continued, "Why do I feel this way? Why am I not sad that someone just died, and at my hand alone? It was exhilarating. I can't contain myself. I want and need to kill. Wait a sec, no, I mean I do want to experience that feeling again, to feel like I have a purpose. But why does it have to be me killing people in order to feel this way?"

"Shut up kid. You know all this muttering is going to be the death of me."

"I am sor-"

"Also don't apologize all the time. Villains don't apologize."

"Okay, I'm s- I mean let's do this."

Kurogiri bring them in." Tomura just paused for a moment, then turned to me, "You ready? Never mind, even if you not ready, you are now."

I killed 3 more people after that, each person begging for their lives. Each one making excuses for me to not kill them.

"So how does that feel?"

"Fun more or less. At first I thought I would regret it, but I don't," I say excitedly.

"Calm down a bit kid, we still got to get you your quirk, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that with all the fun I had."

"Izuku I am going to ask you a very important question that may effect whether you live," Tomura paused for a second but continued, "How do I put this? Fuck taking it slow, I'll just get it over with. Do you want to be apart of the League of Villains?"

"Umm... I would, but what about my mom? I can't leave her. It would devastate her."

"So is that a yes?"

"I said I would but I don't want to leave my mother without telling her why."

"Oh yeah, let's see... umm... we could fake your death? Yeah, how about you figure out how and you can meet me back at the alleyway where we first met."

"Okay, but do you think you could teleport me back to the alleyway where you picked me up from?"

"Yes but first we get you a quirk. Let's go to sensei."

"Okay."

We walked down multiple corridors until we reached a door at the end of the hallway. This hallway happened to have only this door. The door looked ordinary enough, there were only a couple of scratches here and there.

Tomura knocked on the door. I didn't know if there was a pattern to alert the person on the other side that it was the villains or not. So I decided to memorize the pattern just in case.

"Come in," a deep voice said that I recognize to be 'sensei'.

Tomura opened the door to reveal a man without a distinguishable face. I look around some more and realized that he had many tubes and wires connected to his body, this probably kept him alive.

"So you're Izuku Midoriya if I remember correctly. And you are here about a quirk, am I correct?"

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered out.

"You don't need to be scared, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just here to fulfill the promise Tomura over here made."

"Sensei, what kind of quirk are you going to give him?"

"A strong one, one surely to defeat All Might. It will take some time to perfect. Now, Izuku come forth."

"Oh, o-okay."

"Like I said before, I won't hurt you. You're like family to me now that you're apart of the League." All for One said, " Now give me your hand. I said I wouldn't hurt you but this might sting a little."

I gave sensei my hand cautiously and once my hand touched his, a sudden electrical pulsed through my being. Everything hurt and felt like my whole body was asleep. I tried to stay standing but with the numbness it was hard to do so. It got even harder to stand once I was about to pass out, I lost consciousness moments later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys. I felt really bad about not posting all summer so I wiped up this chapter for y'all. Honestly I looked in the mirror today and I realized I looked kinda like Uraraka. It's weird bit cool at the same time. I might post another chapter this weekend but no promises. But there'll definitely be one next week. I had a frickin game math test today and I think I failed (Probably didn't). Blehhhh me and my boyfriends one month anniversary is on Saturday. Also a fun things that my birthday is on the same day as Best Jeanest's (is that how you spell it?). Bye love youuuuuu

~Kirsten 

Ps. Kirsten isn't my real name, it's a pen name so I feel comfortable. And I might do a face reveal along with my name but maybe.