4.

In Ozpin's office, Ironwood is waiting with his arms crossed while Winter is impatiently pacing about. Suddenly, Reaper, Qrow, Goodwitch and Ozpin arrive in the elevator.

Winter: What were you thinking!?

Ironwood: If you were one of my men, I would have you shot!

Qrow pulls out flask as he enters the room.

Qrow: If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself.

Goodwitch: While I wouldn't condone his behavior, retaliating like you did certainly didn't help the situation.

Winter: He was drunk!

Goodwitch: He's always drunk!

Reaper and everyone else turn to Qrow to see him drinking from a flask. His eyes widen when he notices them staring, and he holds the flask out to the side, looking at it awkwardly before grimacing. Ozpin sighs and sits down by his desk.

Ozpin: Qrow, why are you here?

Ironwood: You've been out of contact for weeks! You can't just go dark like that in the field!

Qrow: I'm not one of your special operatives, Jimmy!

Winter: General.

Qrow: Whatever. You sent me to get intel on our enemy, and I'm telling you, our enemy is here.

Ironwood leans against Ozpin's desk.

Ironwood: We know.

Qrow: Oh! Oh, you know! Well, thank goodness I'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed!

Ironwood: Qrow-

Qrow: Communication's a two-way street, pal. You see this? *pulls out his Scroll and points to it* That's the SEND button.

Winter: They had reason to assume you'd been compromised.

Qrow: And I have reason to assume you don't need to be here. Seriously, who invited her? I understand why he's here

He points to Reaper.

Ironwood: Schnee, we'll discuss this incident back at my ship.

Winter: But sir!

Ironwood: Winter. Leave.

Winter reluctantly salutes Ironwood.

Winter: Yes sir.

Winter turns on her heel and gives Qrow an angry look as she exits via the elevator. Afterward, Ironwood gestures to Qrow.

Ironwood: Go on.

Qrow: Your little infiltrator isn't just another pawn. They're the one responsible for Autumn's condition.

He takes a drink from his flask once more as Reaper crosses his arms.

Goodwitch: What?

Qrow: Despite what the world thinks, we're not just teachers, or generals, or headmasters. The people in this room, the leaders of the other two academies, we're the ones that keep the world safe from the evils no one even knows about! *Getting up in Ironwood's face* It's why we meet behind closed doors, why we work in the shadows. So you tell me, James, when you brought your army to Vale, did you think you were being discreet, or did you just not give a damn!?

Ironwood places his scroll on the desk.

Ironwood: Discreet wasn't working.

The center of the room projects a hologram of Vale, Beacon Academy, the Amity Colosseum and Ironwood's fleet of Atlesian Airships, which he gestures to.

Ironwood: I'm here because this is what was necessary.

Qrow: You're here because Ozpin wanted you here! He made you a part of this inner circle and opened your eyes to the real fight that's in front of us!

Ironwood: And I am grateful.

Qrow: Oh, well, you've got a real funny way of showing it.

Ironwood: The people of Vale needed someone to protect them; someone who would act. When they look to the sky and see my fleet, they feel safe, and our enemies will feel our strength.

Qrow: *starts laughing* You... You think they're scared of your little ships? I've been out there and I've seen the things she's made, and let me tell you - they are fear.

Reaper nods at Qrow's statement, which Ironwood just gives an angered look at the Grimm. Ozpin stands up.

Ozpin: And fear will bring the Grimm. A guardian is a symbol of comfort. But an army is a symbol of conflict. There's an energy in the air now, a question in the back of everyone's minds... *gestures to the display* "If this is the size of our defenses, then what is it we're expecting to fight?"

Ironwood glares at them before sighing and walking forward, picking up his Scroll just as it flashes with the image of a Black Queen.

Ironwood: So then, what would you suggest we do?

Ozpin: I suggest we find our guardian.

As the meeting comes to an end, Reaper walks up to Ironwood and offers his hand out to shake. The general just stares at the hand before giving an angry glare at the Grimm.

Ironwood: The last time I saw you, you cut my arm off. So don't expect me to ever be your friend. The only reason you are not dead right now is because Ozpin, Winter, and Qrow for some reason trust you.

Reaper rubs the back of his head as if he was nervously chuckling. Ironwood walks past him and enters the elevator with Qrow and Glynda. Ozpin looks at Reaper.

Ozpin: As for you, what are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't go anywhere near Beacon or any of the other academies?

Reaper pulls out his scroll and shows Qrow's messages from earlier. Ozpin chuckles a little.

Ozpin: You came so you could keep Qrow and Winter's fight from getting worse, didn't you?

Reaper silently nods, Ozpin smirks.

Ozpin: Well, it's good to see you here again. I hope you can stay for the remainder of the Tournament before you go back to Patch.

Reaper shrugs at him, indicating he's considering it at least.

Ozpin: Well, if you do stay, please keep an eye out for anything suspicious. If you didn't piece it together already, Salem has agents here plotting something.

Reaper nods before walking out of the office. When he reaches the bottom floor, he is suddenly ambushed by Ruby and Yang jumping on to him.

Yang: Reaper! It's so good to see you at Beacon!

Ruby: Yeah! I thought you weren't ever going to come here!

Reaper shrugs and Ruby giggles.

Ruby: We have some friends we'd like you to meet!

Ruby and Yang pull on Reaper's arms to make him follow them. He resists at first but soon relents because he knows they won't take no for an answer. They lead him to the dorms and they enter one of the rooms. There he sees the white haired girl named Weiss and a black bow girl named Blake.

Yang: Guys, we'd like you meet our friend Reaper!

The two girls stare at Reaper and he just does a little wave.

End Part!