19. Epilogue

Hey everyone sorry this chapter is so short but this is the end of another story. If you liked this one than you will like my other stories Dramione: parents to young and Dramione: skills for life. Ily all. Thanks you for checking out my stories.

Six Months Later

"Here's a little song for all you love birds out there," the lead singer cooed, and Draco took my hand and led me onto the dance floor. He smiled warmly at me as the beginning notes of "I Put A Spell On You" drifted out around us.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" Draco whispered into my ear.

"About a thousand times, yes," I whispered back as we slow danced, twirling my fingers through his silky blond hair.

"Don't take that tone, a thousand times isn't enough. A bride should know she looks good on her wedding day." I smiled into his shoulder as I waved at Harry as he danced by with Ginny on his arm. He mouthed congratulations and gave me a thumbs up before pulling her away. Draco hummed in my ear, perfectly content. "I poot a sthpell on yo-o-ou," he sung along quietly, adding a comical twist to the notes. "Because you-re mieine!" I giggled and playfully thumped him on the back.

"Stop it, you're ruining it," I whispered back, unable to keep a harsh tone. He spun around and dipped me, before pulling me back up.

"You better stop the things that you're doing. You better watch out, I ain't lying." He really did have a wonderful voice. Ron walked by with Luna Lovegood, his arm around her shoulder. He smiled at me, nodding his approval. Luna gave me an airy wave, looking beautiful with her long blond hair spilling out over her light green bride's maids dress. Thankfully, she had left her radish earrings at home, saying most faeries were allergic to them.

"You should go pro, Draco, you could sing on the radio," I told him earnestly, leaning my head against his. He pulled away and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. There was a mischievous glint in his eye, and if we hadn't just been married, I would have feared he was about to do something dumb.

"I'm glad you think so." He winked at me and pecked me on the cheek before bounding away from me, couples congratulating him as he passed. I watched helplessly as he climbed up onto the stage and began to talk in hushed tones with the lead singer of the band we had booked. The singer smiled and nodded, before handing Draco his microphone. Draco grinned naughtily as the chorus repeated. "I ain't gonna take none of you're a foolin around," he began, adding an edge to his voice that made even Rita Skeeter, who was reporting on the wedding, swoon. He waved me up, motioning for me to join him. Ginny poked me in the back.

"Go on, get up there," she told me, and Harry nodded in agreement. I shook my head. "Go!"

"I couldn't," I stammered hopelessly. She raised an eyebrow.

"This is your wedding day, Hermy! You can do anything you want to!" She gave me a little push as Draco continued. "Go, live dangerously!" Harry wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You know you want to, Mione!" Harry added. I looked between them doubtfully, before turning to face Draco. He grinned and waved me up again. "There you go, Hermione. Get your butt up there!" Grudgingly I walked to the steps up onto the stage, carefully hiking up my long white dress so it didn't snag on the steps. Draco swept over and took my hand, before pulling me to center stage. As the guitar solo started, he spun me around and slow danced with me, grandstanding for the cameras. I guess some things never change.

"I put a spell on you," he sung into my neck. "Because you're mine."

And I was.

"There is only two times I want to be with you. Now and forever" I whispered in his ear.

And it was true I wanted to be with him forever and be his only one.