Chapter 2 - Blonde Bombshell

Niall’s POV

She ran pasted Liam and I. She has long blonde and is extremely pretty. Stuff worrying about Liam, I need to go talk to her, but I just stand in the water frozen. I feel the small ripples of seawater waves passing over my feet. I think my mouth is open but I don’t care. It seems sallow of me to be hitting on a girl because of her looks but sometimes you just can't help it. It's not just how she looks, but there is something else, something about that carefree smile she ran into the water with...

Abruptly, I was pulled out of my train of thought when Liam pushes me towards the water lightly. I lost my balance, falling on my bum into the cool water. For Mr Daddy Direction, Liam can be very annoying. I turn to look at him. He’s laughing at me siting ankle deep in water. One thing came into my head at that moment, to yell at the idiot who pushed me into the water.

"What the hell! Why did you just push me into the water?"

I spatter as a big wave comes in making salt water come rushing towards my face. It tastes disgusting. Liam now owes me Nando’s. He chuckles and looks down at me. I am now totally covered in the wetness and saltiness of water.

"It's pretty obvious you think she's hot. Go and talk to her?"

I take up his suggestion. I stand, take of my billabong muscle singlet and throw it at him. It’s his fault it saturated. Lucky I took Harry advice when I left the hotel room this morning and wore boardies. I turn around after letting out a laugh because my shirt hit Liam centre of his chest leaving a huge wet patch as I walk deeper into the salty water.

I walk deeper into the water to where she is. The water isn't as deep as I had first anticipated and I can stand with my shoulders out of the water. Well I think I need a plan. I know I will tap on her shoulder to get her attention walk up behind her and tap on her shoulder then wing it. It's now or never. I walk over and tap on her shoulder. She turns and looks at me with pale green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Niall"

She looks at me for a few seconds with her green eye befire open her mouth to speak,

"OH MY GOD YOUR NI......"

She yells but I cover mouth before she finishes. I don’t want to be surrounded by fans. Once she quiet I whisper,

“Yes I’m Niall from One Direction. Please don’t yell it out."

She nods as I remove my hand from her mouth. She simply responds with a wide, white smile.

Roses POV

Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn to see a guy with blonde hair and a cute, smudge smile,

"Hi, I’m Niall,"

He said in an accent that I recognize as Irish. I know him. It’s Niall from One Direction.

"OH MY GOD ITS NI....."

He puts his hand over my mouth.