Chapter 5 - "It's mine actually"

Chapter 5

Rose’s POV

Normally I'm a calm and well collected girl, but normally I'm not standing in front of my vanity stressing over whether my slick ponytail has any bumps in the base but then again I don't normally stress over bumps. I'm stressing over the fact that any moment now, One Direction will show up at the picket white fence the boarders of the 700 meters squared section of land and walk up to the decorative wooden door and take Steph and I down to harbour on a boat.

I walk over towards my window seat and look out the window and reach over towards the end of the seat grabbing my iPod speaker which was sitting on top of my Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban book. While plugging my iPod in, I scroll through the many songs in my "Rose" playlist. I settle on a fast pace song. I knew you were trouble.

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now

I'm interrupted from finishing the opening when the doorbell rings then echoing throughout the house. I place both hands on the window sill, lean against it and look out at the car by fence. With the song still playing in my head I collect my duffle bag from my desk chair and walk to the front door humming the tune of the recent song and swaying my head to the beat that's playing through my head.

"I'll be just a sec"

I yell in the general direction of the front door. I stop by the kitchen on my way and grab processed 10 apricot bars and hastily stuff them into the duffle that's hanging over my shoulder by sliding on the glossy tiles towards the front door. Grasping the door handle in no particular fashion, I open the door to reveal Niall and Liam standing at the front door, sporting lightweight shorts, muscle tanks and a pair of sunglasses. I flash a smile before reaching behind the door to the hallway table and grab my Disneyland Hong Kong keychain which holds my golden house key.

"Hey! How are you guys?"

I ask while I shut the door behind me and proceed to lock the door.

"I'm good,"

Liam said dragging out the o's.

"I'm great. Did you and Steph forget to mention to us about a certain concert you both attended last night?"

Niall mused with his adorable Irish accent. He lifted his sunglasses up slightly, raised an eyebrow and winked.

I blushed before looking at the ground,

"Oh, that. It must have slipped our minds?"

 I suggested before looking in the opposite direction towards the end of the street.

Niall chuckled before leading Liam and I towards the car parked out the front. He opened gate, letting Liam go first then me. Liam hopped in the driver’s seat while I looked at the door something wasn't right about this.

"Niall, this is a five seater car. There are 7 of us. We can't all fit,"

 I said looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. Niall thought about this for a moment.

"No, I guess you're right."

 He said mimicking my facial expression before turning around to face Liam who was buckling himself into his seat.

"Liam, where are the boys?"

Niall asked. I found myself let out a laugh at this. Surely he would've realized that the boys weren't with him on the way to my house. Liam let out a small chuckle and smiled at the Irish boy