'Old Towne, Pub and Eatery'

*After few days*

I rushed out of the class, threw open my locker, dumped my books in it and ran out of the school. I bumped into Dylan.

"Woah Woah, Where are you going Al? You have been dodging us since a week. What's going on?" He asked grabbing my shoulders.

"Uh, Nothing much I've been busy with homework." I am a terrible liar.

"Really Al? We have almost all the classes together well expect, History and Literature I guess." He rambled and yet he gave me an excuse to slip.

"I have a history project and a book review to write by the end of the next week, so I need to hurry. Okay, bye" I waved and left before he would ask any further questions.

I reached home threw my bag on the bed and took a quick shower. I've been training really hard from last week. I can feel I'm ready to take a step and learn something on my own. I got dressed in a black tank and jeans, plugged my Bluetooth earphones and played 'Uptown Funk' and made my way to the basement. I found a place where all these mafia asses come to make deals. The address was almost 15 minutes drive. I grabbed something called 'F-S fighting knife' it was a carbon steel dagger. I wasn't good with guns, Not yet because I was also scared of firing a bullet into someone's body, I put it into my waistband, grabbed my black leather jacket and drove off.

As I was above to reach my destination I left my car a few feet away and walked to what looked like a bar. It was old, the entrance was made out of wood and a sign hanging with a flickering light illuminating a sign 'Old towne, pub and eatery' it read, making a creaking sound whenever the wind blew. I could hear the pounding music, I put the hood of the jacket on my head and pushed the door open. The air filled with smoke hit my nostrils and instantly made me cough, My heart was thumping against my rib cage to the rhythm of the music.

"It was such a bad idea to come here," I whispered to myself.

I pushed my way through people, which was freaking gross because they were reeking of sweat. I sat on a bar stool, occasionally sipping my glass of water and looked around for a familiar face from the files of people who frequently made deals here. I will need a lead to go further and find people regarding my parent's murder. I recognized one in a sea of people his name was 'Jake' he was the one who got information for mum and dad. I covered my face till my nose and made way towards him, a girl was grinding against him. 'Ew gross'

I pulled him by his shirt, slammed against a far end wall blocking him.

"Easy there tiger all you have to do is ask." He chuckled and I rolled eyes.

"What do you know about the Argents?" My question caught him off guard.

"Who are you?" He growled. I pulled the knife and placed it on the side of his neck.

"Now that's not the way you speak to a lady. Is it?" I smirked for the effect and then realising he can't see it. *facepalmed mentally *

"I don't know much about them. I only got the information they needed about the gangs. I had nothing to do with their murder." He blabbered.

"Wait, you know who killed them?"

"No! I don't, I just know they were killed." He stated.

He pushed me to the ground my hood was off and hair fanning all over my face. He was aiming a gun to my head and growled at me.

"What's a pretty girl doing here?" He said pressing the gun further making me flinch.

"What's your name?" He asked through a clenched jaw. Before I answered a voice interrupted "Jake?"