The truth

Hailey's Pov

I called Alex like 20 times and she never picked up. I had to give her a ride to school today. I went inside the house and saw Noah making breakfast strange.

"Hey Noah, good morning," I said with a cheerful smile.
Even though he was Mr Rude all the time, that made sexier. I always had a crush on him but he never seems to notice it.

"Noah is Alex up yet?"
"She already left like an hour ago." He sighed. Why is he acting like this?

"Okay, thank you. Have a great day." I walked out.

The day passed by, we tried to cheer her up but she always seemed to be in another world. We tried to include her into the conversation but she always butted out. Now I am really worried about her. Before I could give her a ride, Dylan said she already left.

Alex's POV

I walked out alone. I didn't want people constantly asking me what happened, I don't want to talk about it, I didn't want people to show pity on me or something. I hate it.
I didn't go home, I went to where my mum and dad were treasured forever. It was really windy, my hair was all over the face. I saw a tall figure standing near my parent's graves they placed the flowers and turned around. I was met with brown orbs. Shawn. I guess he was the one who placed the flowers here every time. Mendes family and our family were very close. Our moms were like best friends. Still, we never got along. Yeah, Noah and Shawn always got along. No wonder two ass heads made a great company. Likewise, I and aliyah got along. He slowly walked past me. I walked to their graves and sat on the ground.

"They said it was an accident" I sniffled "someone murdered you didn't they?" I was hurt, most of it I was angry and full on crying. I felt someone's presence behind me. I looked up to see Dylan. He sat behind hugging my shoulders.
"How did you know I was here?"

"You weren't at home. So having the awesomest and smartest brain I figured you would be here." He shrugged and I chuckled. We spent an hour there and then we left. I convinced Dylan I would walk home alone. And I did. As I went inside I saw Noah sitting on the couch with a brunette girl. She noticed me and came up to me.

"Hi I'm Jessica" she held her hand out.
"I'm Alex" I shook hands with her.
"You know you should let your brother explain you things," she said.

"Oh! So even you knew about it? Noah, you could tell your girlfriend about mum and dad but you couldn't tell your freaking sister" I turned towards Jessica and yelled, " what are you also part of my mum and dad's too?"

"Shut up Alex" Noah roared. I jumped at his sudden outburst.
"You don't know anything" he yelled. "You are standing here alive is because of me! I tried saving them but it was too late" his last words came out barely like a whisper. " I always told them to quit but they didn't" he was now crying.

" what do you mean? Quit from what Noah?" My heart was hammering against my ribs. "What were they doing?"

"They were undercover agents Alex. And those people who threatened you weren't some gang or drug dealers...."

"They were mafia"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey people
I know it is short, ill update sooner

U ship Alyan or Alawn
You should definitely suggest a ship name for alex and Shawn 😂
Don't forget to vote

Loads of love
Jag 💓