Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

I sharply turned, grazing my heels on the ground. With a huff of triumph, I burst into a gallop; straight for the stallion. Matthew screamed at me (scared) and tried to make me listen to his rein commands. I didn’t. The stallion skid to a stop, confused. He laid his ears back, and before he could he figure out what to do, he was stuck. I jumped over him, easily clearing him, but I purposely kicked him in the head. He screamed in pain and burst into a fit of anger. He laid his ears back and charged towards me. I stood my ground, keeping my legs strong and my head high. He realised I wasn’t going to move, and pushed into the ground, his hooves sliding into the dirt. I screamed in his face, and chased him away. He bucked, trying to fight, but it was to no avail. I swished my long white / brown tail proudly, and turned away. Matthew was surprised. “How? What? I?” He kinda just sat in the saddle, extremely confused. He shook his head and commanded me through the field. As we returned home, I felt eyes, on us. I couldn’t see anyone, but I could smell someone. At least 15 eyes were on me, I could feel it. Nearing the paddock, I turned and neighed into the wind. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I said, as it muffled through the wind. A low voice replied. “Tonight...” It said, as it travelled away.

 Authors Note-OOO. Amazing. Lol, well it's pretty cool, yeh? I'm proud. 6k! Wow! You guys are just too cool! Keep your eyes out for more of my stories, maybe you'll like some. Well, you know the deal. Leave a comment/ message me about a horse or animal etc you'd like in the story...

BONUS; I'm now opening my own story creating service. If you are a writer , or want to be a writer (but can't write and have LOADS of good ideas...) get in touch with me. Just message me, or email me (horsegir12luv@gmail.com) .

WRITERS; If you have skills through writing, or just want to write a story, contact me and I can give you some ideas...

WANNA BE WRITERS; If you want to write but don't think you could add that *'~SPARK~'* contact me, and we can plan out a story together and write together.

OTHERS; If you want a certain story, but can't find the right one, contact me and I can write the story for you. You're the god, and I'm your slave XD

But seriously guys, I'm happy to do so, and you're not a burden on me for asking. Contact me (email (horsegir12luv@gmail.com) or Direct Message)