Chapter 17

The elderly couple calmly walked towards us. The three mares were all excited to see them. "Oh, Nicholas! Look, a mustang." The elder lady said cheerfully, holding out oats to me. I kindly took them, and stood calmly, letting her pat me. "Oh, she's so beautiful! Don't you think she'll make beautiful foals?" I pricked my ears. "Foals?" I asked the others. "Yes, they like to ride us, but we're how they get money. Their stallion, Hawk, is in the other paddock. They breed us, and sell our foals." Falk says. "Is Hawk nice?" I ask, being offered my oats. "Well, no. He's very bossy and vain. He's a big appaloosa, palomino and white. He's fast, strong and handsome. That's really all they want for stallion." Crossover replies. "So none of you like him?" They all shake their heads. "So, you're forced to have foals from a stallion you all don't like? Don't you think that's a bit unfair?" I ask. They all agree with me, but make no question. "They give us plenty of food, and a beautiful home. They're nice people. They keep him away usually, but he sometimes comes into the paddock, but not very often. All they ask of us are foals, and they ask us to be rich with foals. We give them plenty." Crossover responds, the others agreeing. "I've never had a foal. And I'm not being subjected to supplying foals from a nasty stallion." I grumble. "Kate, c'mon. We should get her in the paddock and feed the others." Nicholas, the old man, says. "I'll stay, but I will not have foals." I mumble, as Kate returns with a halter and lead rope. She carefully leads me into the paddock. "Dear, I think she's been ridden before." She says, looking at my branding on my right shoulder. I was branded at the kingdom, before battle. It's beginning to fade, and it's on a white patch. It'll be hard to notice soon. A hay bale is placed in the paddock, and a bucket of food for each of us. Nick runs his gentle hand over my shoulder. "So she has. Well, explains why she's so friendly." He says, giving my ear a scratch. "I'll have to bring Hawk in. She's using his bucket. We'll need another. He can just feed from their leftovers and the hay." Nick says, walking off in the direction, I presume the other paddock is in. I begin to eat the food as Kate begins to brush my coat over. She's also checks my body for any injuries, which there is none. "What should we call you?" She asks, gently running her hand over my muzzle. I nicker. "You're very pretty." She adds. "I know. Spectrum. That's a nice name for such a pretty horse. I hope Hawk likes you. What am I saying? Of course he will!" She says happily, attending to the others. "Aye, Amazon. There's prissy Hawk." Jules says, looking over the fence. I look up. A large palomino Appaloosa stallion. He has a shining coat, and a beautiful pattern of small dots across his rump/back. His golden/white tail is held highly in the air, and his head raised in interest. I know why they call him Hawk. He has two white splats of white covering both eyes. He prances over, Nicholas behind him. He whinnies to the others. They don't reply. He can smell me, I know he can. He nickers when he arrives at the gate. He's handsome, I'll give him that. "Well, hello. Who might you be?" He asks, in a husky voice; like something you'd expect from a fairytale prince. "Amazon." I reply with no enthusiasm at all. The gate is opened, and he trots over to me. With his muscly neck outstretched and his muscles stiff, he smells me. Every now and then he lets out a soft squeal. I sigh. "He likes her. Have you given her snake?" Nick asks. Kate smiles, pushing her grey hair back. "Spectrum." (Which actually means a group of colours sometimes) He smiles and kisses her. Hawk sticks his head under my legs, and I kick him, only as a warning. He jumps back. "Well, that wasn't very nice." He grumbles. "And? I don't to mate with you." I reply, looking up from my food. He stamps his foot, and throws his prissy-little head. "How can you not? I am the most handsome horse in the world!" He spits. "Yeah, I think I've seen better." I utter, walking past him. He nips my neck. I turn and scream. "Don't-bite-me-or-I-will-murder-you. Understood?!" I snap. He backs off. "Oh whatever. It's not like you have a choice. They usually hold the mares still anyway." He mutters,meal king over to my leftovers. I canter back over to him and nip his rump, making him bleed. "Ow! My coat! How dare you!" He screams, turning and chasing me. I buck and hit him in the chest. "WOH! I guess they should be separated!" Kate says, taking Hawk's halter. "C'mon boy. It's alright, she'll bare your foal, don't worry. Go with dad to your paddock, Hawk." She says, kissing him and handing him over to Nicholas. He swishes his golden/white tail once more and holds his head high. "I look forward to it." He mutters. I stamp my foot and walk over to the others. Kate leaves, locking the gate. "Wow! No ones ever done that to him!" Falk says excitedly. "Yeah, you're so cool!" Crossover adds. Jules agrees. "Thanks, wanna go race?" I ask. They all nod and we canter off to the other side. *a month later* Its been a month. I've seen Hawk a couple times but today is the day. The girls are warning me. One by one, they all get taken over to the over-excited Hawk, who impregnates them all. (Maybe I'm not a vet) I'm last. Nick comes over and grabs my halter and lead rope and slowly walks me over to the corner where Hawk is. He gets rather excited. I'm held still, with my ears laid back. He comes up behind me, and tries to mount me, but I buck him off. He bites my tail. He tries again, and ends up mounting me, but not before losing grip and slipping back. I try to buck again, but they've tied my legs with a thin sheet. He mounts, but I shift and kick so much that he probably isn't successful. They give up, whether I'm pregnant or not. I guess we'll just have to see...

A/N hey guys! Omg 14k reads!! Thank you!! There's more coming soon, I hope you liked it. Sorry for such a strange ending, but you know, life is life. At least it wasn't George R. Martin detailed. Thanks again, hope you are excited for the next chapter!! What's gonna happen? Oh and good news. Thanks to everyone's excited comments, there's going to be a sequel! A SEQUEL!! Yay! I need names though :/ any ideas? Anyway, have a good night/day. See you all later -CreationistheThing