The Beginning

Zeus and Hera sat quietly as the newest edition to their family was brought over to them.  Zeus hoped this baby wasn't ugly enough for Hera to throw her off Olympus.  But luckily, the baby was absolutely adorable!  Much cuter than Ares had been at least, the baby was the spitting image of Zeus.  Which is why it didn't surprise any one very much when they realized the baby had inherited Zeus's powers over lightning.  She had made lightning strike when Ares started arguing with Apollo about something, the baby had pointed at them and the two arguing gods were struck by lightning. Zeus and Hera named her, Zoracora, she didn't seem to like it much, so they just called Zora, or Zecora.  But what DID surprise them, was that when they had a blood test for 'reasons', Zecora had 3.87% mortal blood!  She was definitely the child of Hera and Zeus...so how did this happen?  Well, no one knew, even the Fates were confused.  Later on, the gods continued to have more godly children.  Jocie, or J as she was usually called, and Lunarite were twins, born to Hades and Persephone.  But similarly to Zecora, they had mortal blood, 5.67% mortal blood.  It happened again, to Caitlyn and Cadence, daughter of Ares and Aphrodite, who had 2.94% mortal blood.  Next, Doria, and Allison, children of Dionysis, with 3.56%.  Then, there was Kylee, daughter of Zeus, with 7.42%, and Aubrey, and Elleyanah, daughters of Apollo(3.48%).  Then, there was Helenessa, and Hayley, daughters of Hephaestus(1.99%).  Next, was Harley and Carley, daughters of Hermes, with exactly 2% mortal blood.  Then there was Strateriachelle, or Rachelle for short, daughter of Athena (0.9999%). Lastly was Kimelope, daughter of Poseidon and Amphitrite, with 1.001% mortal blood.  That's only hitting the highlights for the girls, if I tried to name EVERY one of them, including the boys, we would be here for eternity.  No one knew what to do with them, not until Apollo finally spoke up.

Apollo's p.o.v

"Hey guys?" 

"What is it Apollo?" Artemis asked, clearly irritated.

"I just remembered a prophecy that my last Oracle revealed...or at least, I remember the gist of it" I said.

"Do you remember the exact words?" Athena questioned.  I shook my head no.

"All I remember is that it said something about a child of a god, more than half, but less that whole, would play a part in the decision whether Olympus would rise, or be destroyed."  I replied.

"Couldn't that be a demigod too?" Ares asked.

"No, it said more than half, and the demigods are half-bloods, they're only half god, they would have to be at least 51% god" Athena said like it was obvious.  Technically, she was right.  These kids didn't have enough mortal blood to be called demigods, but not enough godly blood to be a normal god.

"Perhaps we should contact the Fates and see if they can figure out which one it is?" Demeter suggested.

"I don't know if that would work, they'll only be able to show us the options, there's three of them, so there should be three different answers" Athena said thoughtfully.

"We might as well give it a shot" I joked. 

"Get it? Shot? Cause I'm an archer?" I explained chuckling, no one laughed.  In fact, Artemis instead, proceeded to shoot an arrow at me.

"Enough with the puns, Apollo! Go and fetch the Fates, lets see our options.

"Hey...I think I remember a bit more of the prophecy!" I said.

"What is it?" the council yelled.

"It specifically said it was a girl, and that she would grow to be smarter than Athena, more charming than Aphrodite-" I started.  At that, Aphrodite snorted.  "As I was saying, she would grow up to be more powerful than Zeus, stronger than Ares, and as independent as Artemis, I know right? Its kinda boring because they never mention ME!" I huffed the last part.  Then, the Fates arrived.

"So who is it?" we asked.  They showed us the three options, Zecora, daughter of Zeus.  No one was surprised about that one.  Next was Kimelope, daughter of Poseidon.  Again, no surprise.  We looked at Jocie, and Lunarite, expecting the Fates to show us one of them, but no...the last option was quite different.  The last option was Strateriachelle, daughter of Athena.  

"Well then...what are we going to do now?" Hermes asked.

"We can't kill them, because then we would also be killing the two that aren't going to have a choice to kill us, besides...one of them is going to be more powerful than Zeus, thats pretty damn scary" I said.

"But wouldn't it be safer to attempt to kill them all?" Ares asked.

"If one of YOUR daughters was one of the options, then you wouldn't suggest that" Athena snapped.  The council screamed, and argued about whether or not they should kill them, but then again, they didn't consider the fact that even though they were part mortal, they were still immortal, they would have to do more research about it though.  They continued fighting, leaving only Hestia to watch the children, until she decided to speak up.

Third person p.o.v

"Most of the time when your children turn on you, its because you weren't around for them, and a lot of them resent us and would like revenge, maybe instead of sending them to Camp Half-Blood, we can teach them here, and try to maintain a good relationship with them" Hestia suggested.

"I-I actually find that idea rather interesting, and surprisingly effective,  perhaps a school?  Before we make them official gods, because its clear that their mortal blood is stopping them from aging like normal gods, we can train them like Greek heroes for a while" Athena said.

"I can arrange that, how about two schools? Because there are so many of them, we might as well split them up a little, how though?" Zeus asked.

"Might I suggest we separate them by gender?" Artemis suggested.

"That could work, now for headmasters...every god has a somewhat busy schedule, so I'll give the schools three headmasters, for the girls school, we might as well give them the maiden goddesses. Athena, Artemis, and Hestia, I'll have the school ready for you in a few days, as for the boys school...how about Hephaestus, Ares and...Apollo" Zeus said.  

"I wanted to be a Headmistress so I could design uniforms!" Aphrodite complained.

"How about this? You can design some armor for the boys, and any girl who actually wants it?" Ares offered.

"Deal, I'll be in my apartment sketching designs if anyone needs me" Aphrodite said.  Apollo drooled a little as he watched her sashay out of the room, which made Artemis slap him, partly because she wanted to, and partly to snap him out of my trance.

"Come on Apollo, we need to prepare some lesson plans" Artemis said dragging me by the ear.

"But they have like 5 and a half years left before they start school!" I complained.

"Actually, the rest of us have already decided that they'll be starting school once they learn how to walk, talk, etc" Athena said.  Ares nodded to confirm it.

"Ugh"