Him

Once Yugyeom parks his car in the school parking lot, Jungkook notices how crowded the school really is at the moment.

"Ready to get in and have some fun, loser?" Yugyeom asks as he locks his car.

Though the younger is at the peak of worrying about his best friend, he still wills himself to sound excited for Jungkook's sake. Worrying about Jungkook would only frighten the older more.

Jungkook nods as he follows the older into the school. They walk down the hallway and into the large indoor basketball court of their school. Jungkook's eyes widening, mimicking Yugyeom's as they take in the ambiance of the place. 

To say that the indoor basketball court was decorated beautifully would be an understatement. The place looked magical. It seemed nothing like how it usually looked. Stench-filled and dirty. Now, the place even smelt different. There were white fairy lights hanging down the walls, placed at equal distances from one another, neatly laid behind white translucent nets. Tapestries hung above the wall, pink lights over them, giving the place an aesthetic look. The DJ's booth was placed in the corner, one of the junior's standing behind it, setting his equipments up. 

Yugyeom notices two familiar looking faces to the side of the court. He looks down at the older and gives him an apologetic smile. "Hey, I'm sorry but I've got to go and talk to those two over there. I'll come back in a few minutes. Why don't you go catch us a seat over there?" he asks, pointing towards the bleachers.

Jungkook nods and walks towards the bleachers. Stopping by the last row, he places his backpack, reserving the seat for the two of them before turning to go to the restroom.

Before leaving, he approaches Yugyeom to let him know, so that the older doesn't search for him like a lost puppy. Upon walking closer, he notices his best friend flirting with a girl. Well, that is not a surprise. Yugyeom is a flirt. Everyone knows that. But, the real surprise is that the girl is reciprocating it.

Yugyeom notices Jungkook approaching the two of them, so he decided to introduce the two to each other. "Jungkook! So, this is Seulgi. And, Seulgi , this is Jungkook," he says, with excessive hand gestures.

Seulgi smiles kindly at the younger before greeting him. Jungkook gives her small smile and reciprocated the greeting.

He, then, turns to Yugyeom and wiggles his eyebrows in a not so subtle manner. Yugyeom slaps his arm as Seulgi's eyes grow wide, her face turning a deep shade of red.

"I'm hitting it off with her. I'll fill you in on how it goes maybe tomorrow," Yugyeom whispers into Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook pats his shoulder lightly before saying, "Good for you," he smiles and clears his throat, "Anyways, I'm gonna go use the restroom, so don't search for me," he, then leans in, "Not that you would," he pulls back and smirks. Yugyeom slaps his arm lightly and pushes the younger away.

Jungkook laughs and heads towards the door, when he notices someone familiar standing by the door.

Him.

A/n: lmaoooo what shit is this? Bish idk. But whatever I'm trying do something here.

Ugh whatever.

ALSO I CRIED WHEN THE ARMYs SANG YOUNG FOREVER AND LIKE NAJOON JUST GOES,"you guys can't do that. It was not on the setlist' LIKE AWWW BBYYYYYYY

Ok shit I'm done ranting.

Also, I guess there'll be short chapters? Idk mahn.