Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV

"The Hero Team...WIIIIIIINS!" All Might shouted of the intercom. I stood there, eyes widened as I looked at the screen in front of me. The building practically destroyed, Midoriya on the ground with one broken arm and one badly burned, and Sparky standing in shock at what just went down.

"What a weird way for this to end." Kaminari said, getting everyone's attention. "The losers are practically untouched and the winners are both on the ground."

"Well they may have lost the battle but they've won the war that's for sure." I told him.

"Everyone stay here." All Might said as he began walking out. "I'll be heading down there to see how the students are. Once I come back, we'll go over what we just witnessed."

"As if we really need to." I thought. "With what we just saw, you could boil it down to be a massacre with Sparky and Midoriya and a cat and mouse chase with Iida and Uraraka."

Timeskip

"Well despite the results, the MVP of this exercise is Young Iida." All Might announced, causing Iida himself to be shocked and surprised. Even getting a few questions from a couple of students.

"It's because Iida embraced this challenge." Yaoyorozu spoke up. "He was the only one who trule adapted to his assigned role." She then began to explain how Sparky had a grudge against Midoriya and become reckless, Midoriya himself for having a bad plan and putting himself out of commission, and Uraraka for letting herself get caught and come up with a poorly thought out final attack. "Iida was fully prepared for his opponents arrival, he had a strategy and never lost sight of his mission, even if he was foiled in the end." She finished. Looking over at Iida himself, he had the proudest grin on his face I've seen on anyone.

"She definitely knows her stuff."

"Yes...well..." All Might spoke as if Yaoyorozu took all of what he was going to say away from him. "You overlooked a few things, but otherwise you nailed it." He gave her a thumbs up.

"No wonder you were one of the recommended students to this school." I told her.

"Now then, let's move on to the next match!" All Might announced.

Timeskip

During each matches, I kept trying to talk to Kyoka, to at least explain a little bit about what happened. But of course, the cold shoulder. I've really messed up big on this one

"The next match up will be...Team X as the Hero and Team C as the Villains." All Might said as he pulled the balls out of the boxes. "Young (L/N) will be facing off against Yaoyorozu and Mineta at Battle Building D."

"Sir." Yaoyorozu spoke with her hand raised. "Isn't it a little unfair for it to be a 2 on 1 match?"

"Oh come on, that'll just make our job easier." Mineta boasted.

"Careful little grape," I called out as my arm began to glow. "You never know who you're going to go up against." I smirked as I glared at him, causing him to back away a bit scared.

"As I explained to (L/N) earlier, heroes and villains can usually be outnumbered at any given moment. That's what Team X is for." All Might explained.

"Of course sir." Yaoyorozu said as she looked over at me. "I hope this doesn't discourage you."

"No, I've already accepted my role as X. Besides with how easily scared he is, this is technically a 1 on 1 match." I chuckled.

"Hey, I'll show you what for!" Mineta said marching a bit forward with a mad look.