Chapter 8

Kyoka's POV

Kaminari and I waited outside the building All Might told us to go to and began going over the layout of the building. I was having a bit of a hard time though since I knew who we were going up against. "What are the odds he would be against us..." I thought.

"Jiro?"

"Huh?" I looked up to see Kaminari snapping his fingers at me. "What?"

"You okay? You didn't answer my question at all." He said.

"Yeah...I'm fine. What did you ask?"

"Well, knowing who we're facing it's pretty clear we won't win this at all." Kaminari said. "So I was asking if you knew any weaknesses about him, since you guys seemed pretty close yesterday."

I grunted at the mention of yesterday. "Well I'm not exactly on speaking terms with him, but yes we're pretty close."

"Man what did he do to upset you?" The blonde asked.

"That doesn't matter okay!" I said defensively, causing him to put his hands up as he apologized. "I really don't want to talk about it right now."

"Okay I get it, I'll back off." He nodded. "But seriously though...does he have a weakness?"

I sighed as I looked up at the building and fiddled with one of my earjacks. "...His arm...his healing factor is astounding and can basically tank a bunch of hits. Attacking his right arm though is a whole other story."

"What his healing doesn't work on his arm?"

"It does just to a certain extent." I explained. "If you damage his arm enough his quirk will be rendered useless and all his healing powers will be focused on trying to fix it."

"Meaning he'll have an opening!" Kaminari grinned as he punched his hand. "This is perfect, if I can get close to him I'll blast him with enough electricity to power him down."

"Yeah..." I said. "If you can get close to him that is."

"Team G, you may now enter the building." All Might said over the intercom. "Your combat training begins now!"

Heading inside I went to the closest wall and plugged my earjacks in, listening for any movements. (Y/N) knows how my quirk works so he knows I'll be able to find him.

My eyes widened as I felt footsteps right above where we were standing. Looking over at Kaminari I pointed up to let him know where (Y/N) was. With a nod, Kaminari started to head towards the stairs, his hands crackling with electricity. "Let's hope this goes in our favor." I thought as I unplugged from the wall and followed Kaminari.

Once we went up the steps, (Y/N) was waiting for us on the other side of the hall, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"All right (L/N)," Kaminari spoke, "tell us where the weapon is or we'll have to-"

"Sixth floor, last room on the left." (Y/N) interrupted.

"Oh...well...that makes this easier. But why tell us?" Kaminari asked.

"Because you won't be getting passed me to get to it." (Y/N) stated as he pushed himself off the wall and uncrossed his arms. "If I had to guess, Kyoka told you about my weakness, right?" He asked as he looked at me. I gulped as I nodded. "Good to know you can talk today." He said with a bit of malice in his voice.

"Well since you never told me why you disappeared why should I say anything to you?!" I shouted at him.

"Uh...should this conversation be happening here?" Kaminari asked.