THREE

"Azalea , Azalea do you copy? Azalea Buckley , do you copy?"

Buck and Eddie look at each other , both shocked at what they just heard. "No , no no no." Buck whispers , "Buck we have to keep going." Eddie states , "Fuck you , that's my wife they are calling for."

the woman they just had rescued from the 11th floor looked shocked .

she was flirting with Buck and she didn't know he had a wife

"they will find her buck , Azalea will be found and she will be fine. we got this."

***

"BOBBY! BUCK! EDDIE ! CHIM! HEN ! BABY , EVAN PLEASE HELP ME !" i yell , pushing debris off of me . i breathe heavily as i grew more nervous at my surroundings.

"dios te salve maría , llena eres de gracia el señor es contigo . bendita tu eres entra todas la mujeres y bendito se fruto de tu vientre jesus . santa maría , madre de dios , ruega por nosotros pecadores ahora en la hora de nuestra muerte amen." i prayed silently before pushing myself and crawling out of the cave i was in. i felt around the ground to see if i could find a tool and i found a crowbar .

i begin to pry away , trying to find a way out my it didn't help. i felt my eyes water before i threw the tool and cried, "this is useless." i sob.

i pull out my phone and go into my voice memos and begin recording. "hey baby , azalea here . i just want to say i'm sorry for not being able to make it out." i take a deep breathe before continuing , "you will always have my heart no matter what. you are the love of my life , and you are the father of our beautiful baby Everest. i love you so fucking much , i tried so much. i wish i could promise you i'll be coming home to you and maddie . i'm so sorry. i need you to know that i fought to come home to you." i took deep breathes before ending the recording and shoving my phone back into my pocket before i grab the crowbar again and slammed it into more debris .

i heard a dog barking loading , "hey , go get some help." i smile slightly." i squint as i see a light , i crawl faster to it , faster then i have before . once i see there's more space above me , i stand up and walk . i shake a little bit , getting used to ground before i walk and follow Paisley the dog i found.

"Kat?" i ask , shining my flashlight at her and paisley . Kat holds onto paisley as she sees me , i crouch down to her level and sign in relief. "I've been looking for you baby girl , are you hurt?" she quickly shakes her head as she pets the dog. "no , but i fell." she explains , "yeah me too." i giggle as she smiles at me.

"hey , look." i go through my pocket and pull out her shoe , " look what i got." i hand her the shoe and smile as she puts it on her small foot. "Come on." i usher her as she stretches her arms towards me , i pull her up and she secures her arms and legs around my petite waist and neck.

***

i was getting tired

i couldn't keep going

i couldn't keep my eyes open

but i had to keep going

i had Kat on my back and i needed her to go back to her family , "Are we almost there Ms. Azalea?" "yes baby girl , almost there." i whimper as i feel my arms crack in discomfort.

paisley right beside me, we suddenly hear a loud bang north of us , paisley runs and barks as i quickly try to follow .

i see my team

i see buck

i see eddie

"Baby girl you're okay." Buck yells , as i crawl to him and Eddie . They quickly grab me and hug me as we giggle.

***

Chimney examined me , he knew i was okay but he still wanted to make sure i was okay . i sat by myself before Eddie came and sat with me.

"what happened to Christopher's mom ?" i ask , "She left me with him once she found out he was sick."

"is that why you broke up with me? because you found out she was pregnant ?"

Eddie and i were madly in love when we met , being together for 7 years we had everything figured out. We were even engaged at one point but it ended when he broke up with me because he cheated on me.

"yes , i'm still sorry about that. i regret it every single day of my life." "Dont be sorry Eddie , if you never cheated on me then you would've never had Chris ."

"i miss you , i miss you so fucking much Azalea. i still love you bebé."

"i still love you too."