FOUR

"so a guy is stuck?" azalea asked as she hopped out the truck with eddie and buck right behind her

"so a guy is stuck?" azalea asked as she hopped out the truck with eddie and buck right behind her. "yeah you can say that."

"lafd , step back."

"please help me! please help me!"

the group walked over to the buildings to see a man stuck in between the two. "whatever you do brother , don't suck in that gut." chim said , azalea rolling her eyes at the stupid comment.

"how we doing george?" buck asked , "i can't feel my legs! and i think my ankles broken ."

"sir do you have any idea how long youve been down there?"

"i saw the sun come up."

azalea looked at her husband , "well he's wedged in there pretty good."

"how's your breathing?" "i can't really take a deep breath."

"hey george can you show us how high you can reach up?" buck questioned , "if we drop you a line we may be able to pull you up." azalea finished.

george began to pull his arm up slowly , the team soothing him but it went downhill once heard his screams.

"keep hanging in there , we will get you out."

azalea was told to follow bobby and buck into the building to get george out by hitting the wall. buck and azalea both carrying their sledge hammers , "ma'am we need to access this unit." bobby said , going through the door with the couple trailing behind him . "let's go start with the drill."

"uh i'm in the middle of a private showing."

bobby began to drill though the wall , he then marked an X on the wall. "that's your target."
buck and azalea both looked at eachother before pulling their shield on their helmets down and slamming on the wall. "why couldn't you go through the wall of the other building ?"

"oh my god mind your business damn." azalea groaned , cleaning the rest of scraps from the area. "it's good to go cap."

bobby and eddie began to pull on george , taking him out from being trapped. then they put him on a stretcher , escorting him out the building.

+

"grab a creeper and some blocks."

"she's over here!"

buck and eddie take the lead , azalea falling behind a bit . "holy crap you are hot." the girl said to buck , "watch it , that's my husband. i'll beat your ass if you keep it up." azalea warned , shoving her as she followed the boys to the victim.

the man began to tell the team what happened to jennifer , "so your idea of flirting is to tell her to put her head in a pipe? oh buck , i think i'm falling all over again!" buck laughed at her comment before looking the pipe .