FIVE

memories of last night replayed in azalea's head when she was in the truck on their way to the mall for a victim being run over

god knows she's been loyal to buck since she's been with him but it felt right

she couldn't stop remembering how eddie touched her , how he kissed her and how he made love to her

"lafd please step aside"

azalea began to talk to the elderly woman who explained to her about the car being on top of the woman

"both of these cars better be insured!"

azalea looked at the woman confused , "hen , chim! doesn't she look familiar?"

"i never forget a femur." azalea looked up at athena , "you go from porches to parking lots."

azalea helps lorraine on the stretcher , she then began to talk nonsense. "so you're going to sue us?" "you city employees probably don't get paid much."

azalea then began to walk faster , making sure to make it rocky so lorraine can be uncomfortable. "bye bye lorraine." azalea waved , rolling her eyes as she made her way back to the truck.

+

"step aside , step aside." athena said , pushing the protesters away.

once hen and chim began to try to help he began to refuse. "hell no , what about those two?" azalea and eddie looked at eachother , "diaz and braze?"

"what kind of names are those?"

"we are both mexican , he's mexican and swedish. i'm mexican american." the man waved them both off , "i think he voted for trump." azalea whispered to eddie resulting in him quietly laughing at her joke.

"would you like an all white paramedic ?"

"he's gonna aspirate." hen and azalea said , rolling their eyes in annoyance.

he then began to throw up making everyone back away , "let's just get him on the gurney." everyone grabbed him and placed him on the gurney.

+

"buck we need to talk."

"listen azalea i'm sorry for what i said last night."

"buck-" "please forgive me."

"buck i cheated on you!"

buck sat their looking at azalea , emotionless. "the second we have a problem you go and fuck your ex. real classy azalea."

"at least i admit cheating instead of lying about it even though they've been caught."

"you don't see me having sex with abby now do you?"

"you were the night i almost died remember that? remember me calling you ? remember you hanging up on me ?" azalea stopped when she saw her husband crying , "i-i im sorry i shouldn't have said that."

"no you're right , i've been a horrible husband."

"i'm sorry evan."

*sorry for the short sucky chapter*