Heya

*Disclaimer: Heya has never been officially confirmed.*

-

before Naya & Heather ever filmed a Brittana kiss, Heather said it wouldn't be awkward for them to kiss as Brittana because they were best friends and Naya was a good kisser. And Naya said she didn't find kissing Heather on tour awkward because it was "normal now" despite not having kissed before.

Ryan Murphy banned the cast from having sex in their trailers because it was happening too much. Naya & Heather shared a trailer at some point during glee.

in march 2009, Heather posted 2 pictures of her and Naya sitting on a dinosaur fountain thing and the first picture was just them being cute friends and captioned "hahah dumb asses" but the second picture was Heather hunched over and Naya leaning into her and it was captioned "and lesbians"

in may 2009, Naya posted pictures of her and Heather curled up on the couch with the caption "me and youuu you and meee both of us togetha!!!" and Heather commented "hahahahaha in love always!"

there was a video of Naya online from august 2009 and heather commented "ohh myyy goodness I'm in love with naya rivera!!! she's so damn gorgeous"

on november 18, 2009, Naya tweeted "Yay! Heather Morris is coming over! BritBrit Santana night!" and the next morning Naya tweeted "Umm... okay so all I have to say is WOW."

during an interview, Heather was asked about power couples of the cast off-screen and she answered "I think Naya and I are a pretty powerful duo on and off set"

Naya took Heather as her date to the maxim hot 100 party in may 2010.

in july 2010, Naya and Heather said they "make out all the time"

Naya and Heather about a Brittana kiss (2010). Heather said "We love each other" and Naya said "I'm down Ryan [Murphy]. It's all for the art"

Naya and Heather color-coordinated their outfits to a lot of red carpets like the 2011 Golden Globes, where they held each other all night and never separated.

in 2011, Heather was spotted leaving a restaurant and Naya was seen trying to sneak out the back.

in march 2011 at paley fest, they were asked how they would write Brittana's ending and Naya said "I'd probably get her pregnant... and then we could have our spinoff"

as of september 2011 Landslide was Heather's favorite song to perform on glee and Songbird was Naya's.

in november 2011 Heather said "Naya is a good kisser"

Naya helped Heather around on her first day on set.

in April 2012, Naya said she never gets tired of watching Heather dance and Heather said she feels the same way about Naya.

in 2012 Heather and Naya went on a vacation with some friends but no boyfriends.

in season 2 when they were promoted to regulars, they went away for a weekend alone.

according to Naya, Heather used to buy her jewelry.

the majority of the cast and crew thought Naya and Heather were having an affair in real life is part of the reason the writers made them friends with benefits in season 1.

"Heya's the ship name in real life" - Naya (on kevin and jenna's showmance podcast)

Heather remembers getting to know Naya during a classroom scene - possibly the celibacy club scene

Naya remembers getting to know Heather during I Say A Little Prayer

Naya and Heather remember so much of their time on glee. And they remember so much of each other's lines and their own lines.

"She showed me all her greats" - Naya (about Heather showing her dancing videos)

Heather said Naya is down to earth and they didn't have to put on a show towards each other. Heather said Naya is professional and works hard, but is real.

Heather called Naya a good friend because Naya confronted Heather about her eating issues.

"That's a good person to have around" - Heather about Naya.

-

in honor of the heya reunion on thursday, I wanted to publish this.

again, neither of them ever confirmed having an affair/relationship.

comment what you guys think.