Crisscolfer

*Disclaimer: CC has never been officially confirmed.*

-

Darren & Chris went to a Madonna concert (Mia was no where to be found) and they left together.

"Bromantic night out"

Chris was asked if he and Darren were good friends and he said "Oh, yeah, but we're not dating"

they wear matching outfits

Mia doesn't like Chris. She called him a "krispie treat" which is a really offensive homophobic slur for a gay man who likes to cum on people's faces while they're sleeping.

Chris keeps his relationship private because fans are passionate but everyone knows he's dating Will.

for the Teen Choice Awards in 2013, Chris tweeted Darren "Break a leg, bud!" which Darren didn't even respond to (even though it was a friendly bro tweet)

Darren was happier when they went back to filming.

when people were nasty to Mia, Darren said "she's a big girl" implying that he didn't need to/want to protect her.

Lea said "I also kissed Darren" and Chris looked jealous/annoyed.

someone tweeted Chris about not inviting Darren to his birthday and Chris said "I'm so tired of people over analyzing and making stuff up. Are we done yet?"

whenever Crisscolfer riots happen, pictures are posted right after to prove CC isn't real.

Darren and Chris shared the Twitter account FreePavarotti.

they both are inactive on Twitter but then tweet around the same time as each other.

Fox Lounge 2013
"Favorite thing about the 90s?" - Chris
"Alternative rock music." - Darren
"Wrong. My birth." - Chris

during an interview with Chris they said something about so many good looking gay boys on glee and Chris said "no... one and a half" referring to himself and Darren.

there's a picture of Chris' cat Brian wearing Yoda ears where Darren's hairy arm is clearly visible.

Darren went to a Kanye concert in 2013 without Mia. Chris was also there.

after the PCA's nomination, Darren was stumbling over his words and mentioned his and Chris' relationship before correcting himself to say "our characters' relationship".

Darren didn't go to the PCA's because he had the flu but he was with Chord 2 days before and went back to rehearsals 2 days after.

Chris mentioned Darren in his victory speech.

Darren took Chris as his plus one to Adam Lambert's birthday party.

during the glee big show, there was a story about a boy falling into a book (like TLOS) and Darren was really into it.

Love, Love, Love unscripted lines:
"I'm Goldie of course." - Kurt
"Of course you are." - Blaine

people believe that jack and goldilocks in the land of stories are based off of Darren and Chris.

when they had the 100th episode party, they were about to take the cast photo and Darren suddenly went on the other side of the room despite being right next to Chris before the photo was taken.

Chris and Darren both left the 100th episode party early.

but Darren came back 2 hours later to walk Mia to the car.

Darren and Chris shared a trailer.

Darren and Chris left their hotel at the exact same time.

Darren and Chris stayed in Serendipity while Kevin and Chord left and distracted everyone so CC could sneak out.

someone said "speaking of gay guys with a beard" when Darren entered the room.

Darren once tweeted "being gay is fucking awesome" in response to someone who was being bullied because of it.

Chris likes personal space and privacy, but yet, he doesn't seem to mind when Darren's in his personal space.

Darren read Chris' books.

Darren said he looks up to "people who are well-read, well-spoken, and charming. people who learn to use humor to forward their intellectual message"

Darren calls Chris Mr. Smarty Pants

Darren went to Chris' rehearsals for the episode Chris wrote (Old Dog, New Tricks)

Chris wrote an episode about PR and publicity stunts.

Darren went to London for 2 weeks and Chris disappeared after being spotted at the airport wearing a Great Britain shirt.

Chris was a fan of A Very Potter Musical before he even met Darren.

Chris said "Darren and I try not to tweet about Klaine at the same time because it gets crazy in our mentions"

Chris started doing the military salute and Queen wave more because Darren did it a lot.

-

Do you think Crisscolfer was ever real? And do you ship it?