Chapter 2: Every Inch of My Body Was Burning And Screaming

This is jumping kinda straight into the story. Sorry.
Narrator P.O.V
The boys of Pentagon are preparing for a Comeback Showcase.
Yuto P.O.V
We had been preparing for the Showcase for weeks now. Everyone was so stressed that I was surprised we hadn't killed each other yet.

We don't usually stress this much about a Showcase except all of our parents were going to be there. It would also be Kino's first performance after recovering from his injury.

*TiMe SkIp*

We were about to go on stage and tensions are running high backstage. Shinwon, Hongseok and YeoOne have been at each other's throats all day. Kino, Jinho, and Yanan have had to hold them back from each other.

*AnOtHeR tImE sKiP bEcAuSe I aM lAzY*

We have all walked on stage and got in our positions. With the stage lights on I'm starting to get really hot. I'm going to just power through the performance.

During the performance I start to get hotter and hotter. And I get more and more dizzy.

By the end of the performance I could barely stand. I started walking to the stairs going off the stage. Going as fast as possible because I can't get off the stage fast enough.

As I stepped off the stage my stomach started churning. I needed to find Wooseok. Every inch of my body was burning and screaming.

The room was spinning and as I took a step towards Wooseok and touched his arm everything started turning black. "Yuto! Yuto! Are you okay?", was the last thing I heard before my body hit the ground.

{A/N I'm a bad author. Leaving the first actual chapter on a cliffhanger. Sorry. Not really. I've been in a crackhead mood recently so you can see it in my Author's Notes. I blame the music I'm listening to. My playlist of Palaye Royale, Weathers, Starbenders, Waterparks, and Lil Peep. Listen to them if you haven't. This Author's Note has gone on too long. There will be a new chapter shortly. ThIs HaS bEeN sHaRk RePoRtInG lIvE fRoM tHe AtLaNtIc OcEaN. DiNg! Love you 😘.}