Chapter 5:Let's Meet at The Hospital

"I just got on a bus heading to Seoul. Where is the best place for us to meet and talk?" Yuto asked.

"Let's meet at the hospital. The doctor will need to give you heat suppressants." Heejun suggested.

"Okay I'll meet you at the hospital in an hour." Yuto said.

*TiMe SkIp*

Once at the hospital, Heejun and Yuto were escorted back to a room.

"So Yuto, I'm going to fill a prescription for a heat suppressant due to the fact that you live with multiple Alphas. You may end up going through a heat anyway due to the over-production of hormones in your body trying to make up for lost time." The doctor said.

"Is it possible for you to put me on a scent blocker? I don't want the members to notice that I smell like an omega." Yuto asked.

"I can do that. I'll be right back with the prescriptions. I suggest that you take one of each now before going back to the dorms." The doctor said before leaving the room.

Once the doctor was gone Heejun spoke, "When you get back to the dorm, head straight back to your room and start unpacking. I'll speak to the guys about giving you some space. If you get too close to one of the Alphas he could send you into an early heat. But the only way I'll be okay with what happened is if you show up to practice tomorrow and pretend nothing happened."

"Got it. I just want to go home. I haven't seen the members in two weeks." Yuto replied.

The doctor walked back into the room and handed Yuto two bottles of pills. Then Heejun and Yuto left the hospital, heading back to the dorm.

{A/N I know this was a short chapter. A new one should be out soon. Don't quote me on that though. lol
\\\٩('^')۶////. Still a crackhead. ThIs HaS bEeN sHaRk RePoRtInG lIvE fRoM tHe AtLaNtIc OcEaN. DiNg! Love you 😘.