Chapter 7: "Are you dying?"

"Ya! Shinwon! Hongseok! Both of you put your shirts back on. Stop comparing abs." Yelled Hui from the hallway.

"Everyone needs to be quiet. Yuto and Wooseok are still asleep." Jinho whisper yelled.

"Why don't I go wake them up? We need to leave for practice soon and they both need to eat breakfast." Yanan suggested quietly with a smile.

"Okay. Go wake them up." Jinho said.

When Yanan got to Yuto and Wooseok's bedroom, the door was open and Kino was leaned up against the door frame. "What are you doing?" Yanan asked Kino quietly.

"They looked too peaceful to wake up." Kino answered, speaking in the same hushed tone as Yanan had.

*tImE sKiP*

After Yanan and Kino had woke Yuto and Wooseok up they all headed down to breakfast.

The breakfast table was filled with awkward silence until Yuto spoke up.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong," Hui said.

"I just feel bad about what happened. I shouldn't have run." Yuto said.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you run?" Jinho asked.

"I rather not talk about it now maybe later. We need to head to practice." Yuto said.

Everyone quickly finished breakfast and got ready to head to practice.

*tImE sKiP*

After practice they all went back to the dorm and started fighting over who got to shower first.

"Why don't we shower in pairs? We can get showers faster and we won't waste water." YeoOne suggested.

"That works. Everyone partner up," Hui said. Once everyone had partnered up the partners were as follows:

Kino & Shinwon
Yanan & YeoOne
Hui & E'Dawn
Jinho & Hongseok
Yuto & Wooseok

*TiMe SkIp*

After awhile of waiting it was Yuto and Wooseok's turn to shower. Wooseok watched Yuto undress carefully. He had never wanted to look at his roommate like that before but his inner wolf was screaming mate. Wooseok had to do everything in his power to keep from biting down into the older males scent gland. Alphas usually don't want to mate betas so he couldn't understand why his wolf was trying to.

*tImE sKiP*

After showering they headed out to the dining room to eat dinner with the rest of the members.

The table was quiet like it had been at breakfast but it wasn't an awkward silence. All of the food was served and everyone started to eat.

Suddenly Yuto stood up interrupting everyone eating. He bowed his head slightly and said quickly, "I'm sorry. I'll be right back there was something I forgot to do after I got out of the shower." He rushed off to his room.

Everyone sat quietly until Yuto came back. "I forgot to take my meds," he explained, "the doctor gave me them and I needed to take them when I got out of the shower."

Everyone was quiet for a moment when Kino spoke up, asking what everyone wanted to ask but didn't have the courage to, "are you dying?"

(A/N This is chapter is longer than the last chapter but it's still very short. I will work on more chapters this weekend. This kinda ended on a cliffhanger but not really since you all know what's going to happen. Also FYI this book will have smut and mpreg in it so if that makes you uncomfortable you can stop reading. Signing off. ThIs HaS bEeN sHaRk RePoRtInG lIvE fRoM tHe AtLaNtIc OcEaN. DiNg.)