two. feelings? don't have those

GRAFFITI
part two  ꙳

— GRAFFITI part two  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

SHE HAD FRIENDS.

Most of them weren't popular, or even considered people in her classmates eyes but she loved them.

There was Clarissa, the loveable troublemaker who was proud of Blair for getting detention. Blair always had a soft spot for the older girl who had helped get her first boyfriend when they were in first grade together and still taking naps.

Then there was Ned, who was a sweetheart and she couldn't help but consider him like the little brother she never had.

There was also Dylan, who was the quarterback of their school's high school football team and was known for being friends with whoever the hell he wanted and wasn't worried about his reputation like some of the players Blair knew.

Michelle, who spent more time reading and talking politics then actually paying attention to much, besides the fact that she saw everything.

And then there was Peter Parker, the boy Blair had essentially been in love with since he bumped into her in the halls during their freshman orientation and had blurted out a dozen apologies before realizing she wasn't mad, but amused. She didn't love him them, but the crush on him had started within seconds and man, oh man, did it suck.
Much to her dismay, Peter was helplessly head over heels for the one and only, Elizabeth Barnes. She was pretty, leggy, and smarter than most of the kids in her grade, and about two years older than Blair's friend group.

She hadn't cared much at first.

Peter's crush was just silent longing much like hers, well until everyone in their group found out and teased him relentlessly, besides for Clarissa and Michelle who knew how Blair felt for the shaggy haired boy.

"Earth to Blair, you alive in there?" A hand waved in front of her face, a hand that belonged to her best friend.

"What?" Blair asked, her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

Clarissa gave her a strange look. "I was saying, there's a party tonight, you should come with with Dylan and I." She nudged her shoulder. "You okay?"

Blair forced a smile and ran a hand through her wind tousled hair. "Fine. Just thinking."

"You sure?"

"Of course."

Clarissa narrowed her eyes. "Why don't I believe you?"