six. you know what they say about liars

GRAFFITI
part six  ꙳

— GRAFFITI part six  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

THERE WERE A FEW THINGS IN THEIR four years of friendship Clarissa had managed to surprise Blair with. Those things included when the older blonde showed up on her windowsill at three in the morning a week into their friendship, that time when she convinced her that it was a good idea to sneak out to a college frat party and now, an hour before one of the biggest parties of the year, the skin tight black mini dress with too many sparkles that layout on the bed in front of her.

"Absolutely not." Blake shook her head in despair. "Rissa, who do you think I am?"

"A hot girl trying to get a guy to look at her." The blonde pouted.

"Yes, possibly, but not one in university." She hissed back in return, her eyes flickering to the tight material that would most definitely have any high school boy hanging all over her, except, that was the last thing she wanted.

"Boo you," Clarissa huffed. "and your morals."

Clarissa rolled off the bed and stood in front of Blair's closest, tapping her chin as she studied every single article of clothing Blair actually managed to not get burnt or destroyed practicing with Adrian. The blonde eventually rolled her eyes and pulled a simple white crop top off one of the hangers and tossed it at Blair's face.

More articles of clothing flew at her until she had three different outfits covering her.

"Choose. This is the best of my ability, man."

Blair stuck her tongue out at the older girl and grabbed the shirts and paraded into the bathroom where she changed quickly and walked back out to face the evil grin covering her best friends face.

"I am a genius."

Sure, if that's what you wanna call it, C." Blair called over her shoulder.

"Oh come on, Blair. Live a little, stop hiding behind this awkward exterior, I know you didn't get from me. Forget about Parker, forget about Flash, and just be the hottest girl at the party, because trust me, babes, you will be."

And as much as she hated to admit it, Clarissa was right, Blaire was hiding. She was hiding from the fear of someone finding out about her, the fear of rejection from the boy who cared too much about everyone else around him, the fear that if she became more than just little Blair Grayson, the girl who lost two weeks of her memory, things would start to go even more wrong than they already were.

"You're thinking too much."

"I'm considering my options."

"About what?"

"If I should even go."

Clarissa rolled her eyes and threw her hands up. "Blair!"

"What?" She asked innocently.